ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden leading the response to the climate change fueled disasters addresses the BS lies and disinformation provided by the leader of the GOP

Im Crazy Colin Jost GIF by Saturday Night Live

Chis, serious question. Do you have a drinking problem?

I have no other explanation for your behavior.

You need to recognize Trump could win this election. Do you have s therapist lined up to help you cope should that happen?
No, what do you provide to this forum and society? Serious question you are all over the board, always.

Why do those of you that get annoyed by Chis choose to come to a thread he created to attack him? Why not just ignore him or the threads he starts?
They never address the facts of my posts. I don't care what they do or think about me. It only shows how pathetic they are. Thanks though. I'd be embarrassed too being a Trumper.

They never address the facts of my posts. I don't care what they do or think about me. It only shows how pathetic they are. Thanks though. I'd be embarrassed too being a Trumper.
They seem to like to bait you and then chuckle when you get upset. Take it easy Chis, hopefully when the election is over we can all relax a bit because Trump's influence will start to fade.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Why do those of you that get annoyed by Chis choose to come to a thread he created to attack him? Why not just ignore him or the threads he starts?
Not sure it’s “attacking”, as much as questioning why?

In any event, why for any of us “engage” with anything? Just cause man

They seem to like to bait you and then chuckle when you get upset. Take it easy Chis, hopefully when the election is over we can all relax a bit because Trump's influence will start to fade.
I was going to take it easy after Biden was going to win and he did by a landslide. But nope, the Taliban MAGA Horde can't realize how pathetic they are.

You realize I am voting for Kamala and have never wavered on that, right?

The problem is I think you do more harm than good by acting like a lunatic. All you accomplish is to reinforce the belief that liberals are crazy and unhinged. It’s such an effective strategy to win votes to your cause. 🙄

Reactions: TennNole17
Lol. Address my OP then I'll actually respect your thoughts.
I don’t gaf if you “respect” my thoughts. My first post was simple- everyone needs to not politicize an ONGOING weather event. Give people a minute to go through it before we somehow assign blame for fabricated grievances

The GOP is undermining and politicizing natural disasters to try and gain votes. The GOP is not fit for any office and is the definition of anti American. Vote it out on every level this November. It's as simple as that. Anyone attacking me and not addressing the points made by President Biden, get a CLUE

O hey, we are back to "I'm being attacked".

Hey Chis,

The person who got caught politicizing this was Kamala. She has ZERO input in any of this other than wanting to be involved.

Whatever you need to tell yourself voting for an actual terrorist. Please don't procreate
You wanted a response to the OP right? That's what you wanted was discourse and nor to just spam the board?

I provided a fema link, I provided the national guard helicopter info, and now I'm reminding you that "kamala harris has no role in this chain of command" and she had never called on a hurricane, to FLA, prior to this.....

Kamala Harris is the one that got caught politicizing this.

You wanted a response to the OP right? That's what you wanted was discourse and nor to just spam the board?

I provided a fema link, I provided the national guard helicopter info, and now I'm reminding you that "kamala harris has no role in this chain of command" and she had never called on a hurricane, to FLA, prior to this.....

Kamala Harris is the one that got caught politicizing this.
Bullshit, be better

Several posters in the hurricane thread berated Chis for being politcal and literally told him to create another thread. He does that and they chase him around in the thread they told him to start… Mind bottling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT