ADVERTISEMENT

*****President Biden speaks from the birthplace of our Democracy*****

How many ****ing handles do you guy(s) need.
In 20 years of posting on HR, this is my 2nd handle ever. Stopped posting with the other bc of a few crazy stalkers couldn't contain themselves no matter what or where i posted So yeah. Sorry this place hasn't turned completely into your approved group think safe space and there are more than 1 person who might disagree with you on occasion.

Last edited:
Low hanging fruit for a simpleton MAGA moron. Prove me wrong. You can’t. Because I’m right. You support the most corrupt president in the history of this country. This teacher didn’t get duped by a conman. You did. You’re the “shoot someone on 5th Ave.” supporter Trump was talking about. He told you guys how dumb you are. Here you are. The one thing that criminal was right about. Biden was right about you tonight too.
I'm waiting...what is the topic? What are you challenging me to prove you wrong about? You seem to go silent when "push comes to shove."

FbnJT_KWYAIs1xu

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
In 20 years of posting on HR, this is my 2nd handle ever. Stopped posting with the other bc of a few crazy stalkers couldn't contain themselves no matter what or where i prayed. So yeah. Sorry this place hasn't turned completely into your approved group think safe space and there are more than 1 person who might disagree with you on occasion.
Yeah. Just a coincidence this account and @AreWeCross and started within days of each other and then @Red Runney a month later. Pretty sad man.

Was that Captain Unity's bitter clinger and basket of deplorables speech? Democrats always trying to divide the country along political, racial and class warfare lines.
You think there are so many extremists that a speech calling for all non extremists to step up for democracy further divides the country?

he didn’t say you must vote democrat. Just asked that you stand for democracy and against the loud minority that makes conservatives look bad.

The two weakest tactics in discussion are the laughing emoji and accusing posters who disagree with you of having multiple accounts.
The two most pathetic tactics in discussion are starting multiple accounts to talk to yourself and like your posts.
Was that Captain Unity's bitter clinger and basket of deplorables speech? Democrats always trying to divide the country along political, racial and class warfare lines.
you must have missed this on first page:

FbnA1taXkAAP1sn

Your message board personality is low hanging fruit, not your career choice.

What do you want me to prove you wrong about? You already have it in your head that I am a MAGA who support Trump. What are you wanting to debate? If it is the rules of shuffleboard, I concede. You know more about it than I do.
Sorry my pro democracy personality upsets your little maga mind. Fascism defender. Biden was talking to you tonight. His speech bothers you. That’s how I know. Not to mention your posting history. You defend the side of Ted Cruz, MTG, Boebert, Hawley. Seditionists. You got duped. I don’t know what your job is but it’s not anything that takes more brainpower than washing lettuce.

This is what it looks like when a government is at war with its own citizens.
No. It’s what happens when a leader asks all Americans to stand up against extremism. He didn’t say you needed to be voting democrat. Just educate yourself, stand up to extremism. Both sides most stop extremism, one just has a louder and larger group of them currently.

if you can’t find a non-extremist candidate in your area look at running yourself or helping a small campaign.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I don't know, but this speech did not help. D's are doing more to rally MAGA than conservatives. D's fund the campaigns of election deniers, and then talk about how outrageous it is that the movement stays strong.

Joe is not unifying us. He is dividing us and thinks one convention speech will result in everyone ignoring the hypocrisy of him and the D party.
Good, f’ck the maga crowd. The sooner we rid the country of these domestic terrorist, fascist POS the better.

The posters on HROT who blindly support the party that continues to overwhelmingly support a traitor like Trump but still have the audacity to point the finger over any lack of unity should start punching themselves in the face. Hard.

I'll tell you when to stop

The posters on HROT who blindly support the party that continues to overwhelmingly support a traitor like Trump but still have the audacity to point the finger over any lack of unity should start punching themselves in the face. Hard.

I'll tell you when to stop

How does the democratic party reconcile Joe's campaign speech tonight with supporting election denier candidates? The DNC has done more to support MAGA candidates than those Joe referred to as Mainstream republicans or independents. How is this pro-democracy?

Is Joe not aware of the number of criminals that complete multiple crimes per week only to continue to be released to commit more crimes? How can dems take his Rule of Law comments seriously?

Was 2020 not filled with political violence from the left? I could find several audio clips of democrats with inflammatory rhetoric following the Supreme Court returning abortion decisions to the states.

As a non-MAGA conservative, am I supposed to just look the other way at the DNC financially supporting election deniers, ignoring the Rule of Law in major cities across America, allowing an invasion at our southern border, and fanning the flames of violence over Supreme Court decisions.

Joe wants us to throw a blanket over a lot of BS done by the left over the past several years, because of a group republicans who have had enough and can't take no more. It doesn't work for me.
Tucker, is that you?

No. It’s what happens when a leader asks all Americans to stand up against extremism. He didn’t say you needed to be voting democrat. Just educate yourself, stand up to extremism. Both sides most stop extremism, one just has a louder and larger group of them currently.

if you can’t find a non-extremist candidate in your area look at running yourself or helping a small campaign.
Democrat extremists groups spent the entire summer of 2020 burning down cities, terrifying its citizens and causing billions of dollars of destruction.

You also had Democrat politicians calling for violence and harassment of their opponents during that same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Mpchillin
Since when have the Democrats been “cowering”?

What a weird take.
Oh sure, concern troll guy.

As an insincere concern troll, You're one of the proponents of the cowering strategy. Roosevelt should have left the anti-fascism to his subordinates, now that's a weird take.

Democrat extremists groups spent the entire summer of 2020 burning down cities, terrifying its citizens and causing billions of dollars of destruction.

You also had Democrat politicians calling for violence and harassment of their opponents during that same time.
And here ya go, the uncut lying fascist doing the lying fascist.

Reactions: win4jj and Ree4
It’s about time the Dems and Joe went on offense….30-40% of the country wants to see a dictatorship….this is not business as usual…
Exactly. Leaders lead and despots destroy. Trump is a despot.

I am not a registered Democrat, but I voted for Biden with the hope that he could unite the country. I have been disappointed in how this has played out, but I have been more disappointed in the majority of the GOP that continue to support and defend Donald Trump. For this reason, I have no problem with Biden calling out MAGA. If you are not part of the MAGA movement, then Biden is not talking about you.

MAGA has done everything that they can to divide and cause dissension within this country. You cannot complain about the division in this country and support MAGA. It sickens me how this group has usurped the American flag and claim to be patriots. They are not the defenders of the US constitution and do not represent the ideals that this country was founded under.

I would like to see a more moderate member of the GOP take control of the party, but I have seen no indication of that happening. Anyone who speaks out against Donald Trump is immediately vilified. The GOP needs to distance themselves from Trump and the MAGA movement or they are part of the problem. Until that happens, then the you need to stop complaining about Biden being divisive.

I am not a registered Democrat, but I voted for Biden with the hope that he could unite the country. I have been disappointed in how this has played out, but I have been more disappointed in the majority of the GOP that continue to support and defend Donald Trump. For this reason, I have no problem with Biden calling out MAGA. If you are not part of the MAGA movement, then Biden is not talking about you.

MAGA has done everything that they can to divide and cause dissension within this country. You cannot complain about the division in this country and support MAGA. It sickens me how this group has usurped the American flag and claim to be patriots. They are not the defenders of the US constitution and do not represent the ideals that this country was founded under.

I would like to see a more moderate member of the GOP take control of the party, but I have seen no indication of that happening. Anyone who speaks out against Donald Trump is immediately vilified. The GOP needs to distance themselves from Trump and the MAGA movement or they are part of the problem. Until that happens, then the you need to stop complaining about Biden being divisive.
You convinced me I'll be voting for Ron DeSantis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT