ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Dementia Olympics

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
Figure we could have one comprehensive thread. Put all the gaffes of our two old fart candidates in one comprehensive thread....for the GIAHORT historical record.

With Trump saying Nikki Haley was responsible for capital security he took a brief lead but now Joe is coming on hard!!!

I'm sure Donald will keep the race exciting!

In his second mix-up this week, Biden talks about meeting with dead European leaders​

He referred to François Mitterrand, who died in 1996, instead of French President Emmanuel Macron and the late Helmut Kohl instead of former German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday twice referred to the late German chancellor Helmut Kohl instead of former Chancellor Angela Merkel while detailing a 2021 conversation at campaign events.

It was the second time this week that Biden had recalled speaking with a European leader who had died years earlier.

Biden's gaffes Wednesday came at a series of fundraisers in New York as he described conversations he said he had with European leaders at a meeting of the Group of Seven industrialized nations in the U.K. in 2021, months after the Jan. 6 riot.

Kohl was Chancellor from 1982-1998 and died in 2017 FWIW

Last edited:
If Trump gets reelected, it will be the Democrats' fault. Find someone who isn't terrible. Is that too f****** much to ask?

I love this excuse. It's the Dems fault that Trump has led the GOP since 2016. Imagine that even being a thought in your brain? It's the others party's fault my party picked a POS as our top candidate. What a world you and those like you live in. Gaslighting MF'ers

This is how I feel about Trump and Biden and politics in general:

tired-dragging.gif

I love this excuse. It's the Dems fault that Trump has led the GOP since 2016. Imagine that even being a thought in your brain? It's the others party's fault my party picked a POS as our top candidate. What a world you and those like you live in. Gaslighting MF'ers
So let me get this straight. He was gas lighting because he doesn't like either candidate?

So, it's vote Democrat no matter what or you're gaslighting.

Talk about being brainwashed. Maybe you're the one gaslighting everything.

I don't see a problem with asking for two new candidates to vote for.

To be fair Republicans had a better candidate right there in RDS and in Iowa only 14% could be bothered to go caucus..

Reactions: SA_Hawk
So let me get this straight. He was gas lighting because he doesn't like either candidate?

No. They are gaslighting by saying it's the Dems fault that Trump leads the GOP. Trying to convince us of their f'd up version of reality. You all made this bed and now you get to lay in it. What a sad state the GOP has become at present. It truly disgusts me and should everyone else too, to the point your party should fix it. In classic modern GOP tactics they play the victim instead and blame the Dems. Classic!

Biden is collapsing in real time for all the world to see. I’ve said it before that we only see Biden about 5% of his day and this is the shitshow we see. Just think all the BS and WTF was that Jill and the secret service deals with on a daily basis.

Hillary is on her deathbed!!! No way she makes it all for years. Same broken record from same broken talking points

Yep, gaslighting about the border is passing bipartisan legislation only to have it voted down by the GOP because Abbott can put up razor wire if he wants and Trump can campaign on it
Joe took over in 2020 with Nancy Pelosi as SOTH... the dems had EVERY chance to fix the border, but they didn't see an issue. How long has HR2 been sitting on Chuck Shumer's desk?

Trump is why we have Biden.
How's that working out for the genocide joe crowd? lol Everyone of those simple, whiney, MF'ers voted for [it] because, "Orange Man Bad." They'll spend a year bawling about poor hamas and then they'll vote for the simp again! 🤣 :mad:

If Trump gets reelected, it will be the Democrats' fault. Find someone who isn't terrible. Is that too f****** much to ask?
No, it won't be. For whatever faults Biden has, he's still better than Trump. It will be your fault for voting for Trump. Period. End of story.

And Biden still runs an effective government. So he slips up a bit on the speech trail. He's been doing that for 50 years. It is nothing new.

That's what being a dumbocrat is all about....taking no responsibility for anything and expecting someone else to pay your bills.....
Wow, in the same thread where people are blaming Democrats for Trump getting elected you say this. No self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Second time's a charm! (Can't wait to hear about his conversation with Prime Minister Major)

In his second mix-up this week, Biden talks about meeting with dead European leaders

He referred to François Mitterrand, who died in 1996, instead of French President Emmanuel Macron and the late Helmut Kohl instead of former German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday twice referred to the late German chancellor Helmut Kohl instead of former Chancellor Angela Merkel while detailing a 2021 conversation at campaign events.

It was the second time this week that Biden had recalled speaking with a European leader who had died years earlier.

Leave him alone. He has a stutter.

Wow, in the same thread where people are blaming Democrats for Trump getting elected you say this. No self awareness whatsoever.

Not sure what he said but based on the poster, I'm sure it was gold. I could probably predict it within a few words.

Here_4_a_Day said:
You are ignoring content by this member.

Reactions: Ree4
No. They are gaslighting by saying it's the Dems fault that Trump leads the GOP. Trying to convince us of their f'd up version of reality. You all made this bed and now you get to lay in it. What a sad state the GOP has become at present. It truly disgusts me and should everyone else too, to the point your party should fix it. In classic modern GOP tactics they play the victim instead and blame the Dems. Classic!
Who's playing the victim here? The Dems took complete control in 2021, and people weren't and aren't happy with how they ran stuff. They condemned over 40% of the country. Trump leads because people want to vote for him. With Biden's horrible approval rating and very high disapproval rating, it's not either parties' problem, it's called politics and if you aren't liked by how you pass legislation then the voters will decide. That's what a Constitutional Republic does. A Democracy is what you're asking for and that forces the minority to just accept whatever you want and no have a say it the matter. If you want to beat Trump, get a candidate in the game that isn't owned by special interests.

Figure we could have one comprehensive thread. Put all the gaffes of our two old fart candidates in one comprehensive thread....for the GIAHORT historical record.

With Trump saying Nikki Haley was responsible for capital security he took a brief lead but now Joe is coming on hard!!!

I'm sure Donald will keep the race exciting!

In his second mix-up this week, Biden talks about meeting with dead European leaders​

Biden's gaffes Wednesday came at a series of fundraisers in New York as he described conversations he said he had with European leaders at a meeting of the Group of Seven industrialized nations in the U.K. in 2021, months after the Jan. 6 riot.

According to one poster here, Biden just has a stuttering problem.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

I don't think hes saying it is gaslighting to imply it is literally the dems fault Trump rules the GOP......I think everyone agrees that is the fault of the uninformed and uneducated that support Trump...

I read it as the dems acknowledge Trump is the worst candidate of all time, yet somehow it is still a perceived close race, so all the dems would have to do is put up a decent candidate....one that would still get all the D votes just like Joe, but would also retain the people who probably won't vote at all or vote independent because they don't want to vote for dementia Joe. I don't see how that can be construed how you have it laid out as a "classic GOP tactic."

I guess I would look at this this way......if Trump was not running and didnt exist politically anymore, would the Dems still be propping up Joe to run in 2024? I would say no way in hell, so whos fault is that? On the flip side couldn't the same be said for the dems that they "made this bed and now you get to lay in it?" in regards to having to prop up Biden?

***sorry not meant to be anything personal, nor is this a pro-Trump post.....both candidates SUCK.....just sad how supposedly the greatest most powerful country on earth has this two nimrods as our only choices as leaders.

You can ask but it isn’t reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT