ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Dementia Olympics

Yep, gaslighting about the border is passing bipartisan legislation only to have it voted down by the GOP because Abbott can put up razor wire if he wants and Trump can campaign on it
They voted down a bill allowing 5000 immigrates a month in and funding for two endless wars. It was a crappy bill and they voted it down.

Nope. You don't get to do that. You're party has been crying 2 weeks into Biden's presidency about the border. It's the Republicans' number one issue. NUMBER ONE thing we've been gaslighted about. Here is a chance to accept a bill created by a very conservative senator from Oklahoma. Trump, who isn't in the government, told Johnson he couldn't vote on it. So from here on out, every single illegal that gets into the US is on Trump and your bullshit party.

If the border is so goddamned important, you should be pissed your party won't vote on it. But you're a hack and a dupe, so here we are.
I get to do whatever I want Tom... Pesky Constitution and that darn 1A...

@IANDFAN
@KFsdisciple
@jneffer
@bunsen82
@Fijimn
@SB_SB
@Roncuba55

And anyone else w/o an Avatar. Could ya'll please get your house in order? It's hard for me to trust anything you post w/o one.

Leave Me Alone Thank You GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Joe takes the lead.

Mr Hur's report says that it would be difficult to convict Mr Biden of improper handling because "at trial, Mr Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory".

Right, a war machine member.
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Let me add Sen Graham.
They are always wanting to go to war.
i'm glad to see that conservatives are now completely against america ever doing anything to support or help defend any country ever, for any circumstance (unless of course it's one of the issues they decide "needs strength", then you're supporting america's enemies if you disagree with them)

its so obviously disingenuous its really hard to take seriously...we'll just pretend that the 15 years post 9/11 never happened

i'm glad to see that conservatives are now completely against america ever doing anything to support or help defend any country ever, for any circumstance (unless of course it's one of the issues they decide "needs strength", then you're supporting america's enemies if you disagree with them)

its so obviously disingenuous its really hard to take seriously...we'll just pretend that the 15 years post 9/11 never happened
I see Democrats the same way. Sorry, I can't stand most of either party.

I'm tired of the wars. Sorry, we are always in one. It's time to stop and take care of home for a while. Let's get cracking on doing something about homelessness, drug additions, healthcare, infrastructure, equal trading, jobs for the middle class, education and other issues that we need to fix. F**k everyone else till we fix ourselves.

Joe takes the lead.

Mr Hur's report says that it would be difficult to convict Mr Biden of improper handling because "at trial, Mr Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory".
This doesn’t surprise anyone does it? He’s clearly an old man and has clearly misspoke often and has appeared to have memory problems.

I actually think in this particular scenario of assuming Trump was no longer in the picture that the Dem's WOULD ask Joe to step down (even though it contradicts history in regards to the incumbent as you say) BUT I also think that would be easier said than done assuming Biden had a viable Vice President everyone felt comfortable with.....but instead there is Kamala.

Truly that's kind of the white elephant in the room I think.....would be a lot easier to "put Joe out to pasture" if you could just plug his competent VP in there in his place, but I don't think that anybody feels that way. Plus the thought of Joe kicking the bucket in office or needing to step down because of health issues which would lead to the Presidency being handed to Kamala would scare people too....

Maybe this is a better question for this thread:

Will Kamala be retained for Joe's VP in the 2024 ticket?

(looks like the last time an incumbent President switch VP's for his re-election campaign was 1976 with Gerald Ford switch to Bob Dole over his original VP Nelson Rockefeller)
In no way will Dr. Jill give up her lifestyle in the WH for Cameltoes. She is really the biggest problem now.

Biden is now confusing the president of Egypt as a Mexican.. all those brown people just look the same to Ole joe I guess lol

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Win or lose I'd still rather be in Biden's corner when history comes looking. What kind of POS latches themselves to Trump? Mind bottling

Idealogues. They either support or tolerate him because of what he did to the Supreme Court

Win or lose I'd still rather be in Biden's corner when history comes looking. What kind of POS latches themselves to Trump? Mind bottling
This is where I am at. I wish the DNC would have him step aside, but I'd rather have him back than the alternative.

Politics is a Rev. James Jones-style cult.

All it boils down to is whether you prefer red KoolAid...or blue?

Trump doesn’t even know who is president. Where are the front page headlines? Where are the endless think pieces? Where is the wall-to-wall cable news coverage?

It's everywhere. There is an endless stream of negative Trump media. The owner of that X account should probably stop watching FoxNews and OAN.

Look anything like this?

Look anything like this?

Don't know. I don't have X. I have to depend on Chis for his daily anti-Trump thread. Seems there's a crap ton of negative media available against both presidents, so for that person to insinuate there isn't is pretty ignorant.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT