ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Dementia Olympics

Don't know. I don't have X. I have to depend on Chis for his daily anti-Trump thread. Seems there's a crap ton of negative media available against both presidents, so for that person to insinuate there isn't is pretty ignorant.

We can disagree. A random X account vs. the NYT?

Maybe, I'm confused. Is your stance that you agree with the premise there isn't enough negative media regarding Trump's mental state?

No, my premise is that there are more MSM Biden is mentally unfit stories than Trump is mentally unfit stories.

It’s well of course TFG is crazy, but what about Biden getting mad at a press conference …

No, my premise is that there are more MSM Biden is mentally unfit stories than Trump is mentally unfit stories.

It’s well of course TFG is crazy, but what about Biden getting mad at a press conference …
Meh, probably only seems that way based on what media outlets a person consumes. Consume left wing media, you'll see a bunch of anti-Trump stuff. Consume a right winged media, you'll see a bunch of anti-Biden stuff. Can you imagine if FoxNews started running neg Trump segments? They'd get bombed.

I consume zero of it, so when I clink on threads here, I typically try to find more info on it via Reuters, AP News, BBC, some CNN and so on. I've even taken a "breaking news" story and quickly tried to go to Fox, CNN, MSNBC and a few others to see the different spins each try to take (or even if they're covering the story at all).

. Let's get cracking on doing something about homelessness, drug additions, healthcare, infrastructure, equal trading, jobs for the middle class, education and other issues that we need to fix. F**k everyone else till we fix ourselves.
the right will bitch about how much those issues cost. “HoW r We GoNnA pAy 4 iT”

So its back to bootstraps

dorpheus.gif
Subliminal. 🤣

They voted down a bill allowing 5000 immigrates a month in and funding for two endless wars. It was a crappy bill and they voted it down.
No, they didn’t vote down a billthà allowed 5k immigrants in a month...that is a ceiling number and if you are honest Sharky, you will admit this....but I seriously do not believe you and yours can be “honest” regarding “the border” and it’s reality. But keep on lyin’...the vast majority of Republicans thought/think this is a solid bill..all except for #45 and a handful of MAGAt Congressmen.
If Trump is elected, he and they will get nothing even close to this bill passed thru Congress....”immigration” is what “ObamaCare” was for Trump during his time in office....it will bite him (and his) in the butt leaving him with another loss.

Reactions: billanole
Is there a drinking game we can come up with, like when Trump says "Tremendous" or "Many people have said so"...you could get plum sloshed off that. What can we drink to for Biden?
Every time he says MAGA Republicans.

Might want to drink something with low alcohol content.....unless you want to pass out.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
How do you feel about special anthems for the Jan 6 “hostages”?
How do you feel about the post you quoted? Usually when you quote a post you discuss the subject in that post. It's not often someone quotes a post and completely changes the subject.

How do you feel about the post you quoted? Usually when you quote a post you discuss the subject in that post. It's not often someone quotes a post and completely changes the subject.
I don’t care about Biden’s slip ups, dementia, etc.

I saw the most un-American BS yesterday and we have a choice to reject it. I assume anyone who’s posting big grey material from the RNC is on board with Trump, so I asked what he thought about Trump’s speech yesterday.

How about you, Mr Both Sides?

I don’t care about Biden’s slip ups, dementia, etc.

I saw the most un-American BS yesterday and we have a choice to reject it. I assume anyone who’s posting big grey material from the RNC is on board with Trump, so I asked what he thought about Trump’s speech yesterday.

How about you, Mr Both Sides?
I tried to make a one stop shop for this stuff…I’ll throw it in there.

Biden says military unable to recover uncle’s remains during WWII because ‘there used to be a lot of cannibals’ in New Guinea​

CNN —
President Joe Biden on Wednesday suggested twice that the United States was unable to recover his uncle Ambrose Finnegan’s remains after Finnegan’s plane crashed near New Guinea during World War II, “because there used to be a lot of cannibals” in the region.

Biden’s accounting of his uncle’s death — and possible cannibalization — differs from the account published by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting agency, which says Finnegan’s plane, an A-20 Havoc headed to New Guinea on a courier flight, was “forced to ditch in the ocean” off the coast of the island “for unknown reasons.”

“And my uncle, they called him – Ambrose, they called him Bosie… and he became an Army Air Corps, before the Air Force came along, he flew those single engine planes as reconnaissance over war zones,” Biden said during remarks at the United Steelworkers Headquarters in Pittsburgh. “And he got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals – for real – in that part of the New Guinea.”

The president also told the story before departing Scranton, Pennsylvania, earlier in the day.

There was, in fact, documented cannibalism in the region in the mid-20th century.

But the DPAA entry for Finnegan says three men “failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash,” and that an aerial search the following day “found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.” An additional crew member survived the crash, per the report.

Biden’s claim – that the military was ultimately unable to recover Finnegan’s remains – appears to be true. He is memorialized on the Walls of the Missing at the Manila American Cemetery in the Philippines. During his trip to Pennsylvania earlier Wednesday, Biden visited a veterans’ memorial in Scranton, where he paid his respects to his uncle, who is also memorialized at the site.

“President Biden is proud of his uncle’s service in uniform, who lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates told CNN Wednesday. “The President highlighted his uncle’s story as he made the case for honoring our ‘sacred commitment…to equip those we send to war and take care of them and their families when they come home,’ and as he reiterated that the last thing American veterans are is ‘suckers’ or ‘losers.’”

The White House did not provide additional details around Biden’s claim that cannibals prevented the recovery of Finnegan’s remains.

Biden says military unable to recover uncle’s remains during WWII because ‘there used to be a lot of cannibals’ in New Guinea​

CNN —
President Joe Biden on Wednesday suggested twice that the United States was unable to recover his uncle Ambrose Finnegan’s remains after Finnegan’s plane crashed near New Guinea during World War II, “because there used to be a lot of cannibals” in the region.

Biden’s accounting of his uncle’s death — and possible cannibalization — differs from the account published by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting agency, which says Finnegan’s plane, an A-20 Havoc headed to New Guinea on a courier flight, was “forced to ditch in the ocean” off the coast of the island “for unknown reasons.”

“And my uncle, they called him – Ambrose, they called him Bosie… and he became an Army Air Corps, before the Air Force came along, he flew those single engine planes as reconnaissance over war zones,” Biden said during remarks at the United Steelworkers Headquarters in Pittsburgh. “And he got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals – for real – in that part of the New Guinea.”

The president also told the story before departing Scranton, Pennsylvania, earlier in the day.

There was, in fact, documented cannibalism in the region in the mid-20th century.

But the DPAA entry for Finnegan says three men “failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash,” and that an aerial search the following day “found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.” An additional crew member survived the crash, per the report.

Biden’s claim – that the military was ultimately unable to recover Finnegan’s remains – appears to be true. He is memorialized on the Walls of the Missing at the Manila American Cemetery in the Philippines. During his trip to Pennsylvania earlier Wednesday, Biden visited a veterans’ memorial in Scranton, where he paid his respects to his uncle, who is also memorialized at the site.

“President Biden is proud of his uncle’s service in uniform, who lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates told CNN Wednesday. “The President highlighted his uncle’s story as he made the case for honoring our ‘sacred commitment…to equip those we send to war and take care of them and their families when they come home,’ and as he reiterated that the last thing American veterans are is ‘suckers’ or ‘losers.’”

The White House did not provide additional details around Biden’s claim that cannibals prevented the recovery of Finnegan’s remains.

Extremely flimsy popcorn fart of an effort out of you this morning, Bins.

Biden’s claim – that the military was ultimately unable to recover Finnegan’s remains – appears to be true. He is memorialized on the Walls of the Missing at the Manila American Cemetery in the Philippines. During his trip to Pennsylvania earlier Wednesday, Biden visited a veterans’ memorial in Scranton, where he paid his respects to his uncle, who is also memorialized at the site.”

Extremely flimsy popcorn fart of an effort out of you this morning, Bins.

Biden’s claim – that the military was ultimately unable to recover Finnegan’s remains – appears to be true. He is memorialized on the Walls of the Missing at the Manila American Cemetery in the Philippines. During his trip to Pennsylvania earlier Wednesday, Biden visited a veterans’ memorial in Scranton, where he paid his respects to his uncle, who is also memorialized at the site.”
The reason he wasn't recovered wasn't because of cannibals.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

CNN —

The energy in that room is off the charts. :rolleyes:

However, U.S. military records about Finnegan's death do not mention the aircraft's being shot or discuss cannibalism.

"For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea," the records say. "Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT