ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Medal Of Freedom to Lou Holtz

Every football program that Holtz coached was found to have violated NCAA rules while under his leadership. Holtz conveniently left each of those programs just before they were hit with NCAA probation.

So...yeah...he’s the perfect Trump candidate for to receive an honor.

I have an honest question. What has Lou Holtz done besides speak in favor of Trump at the RNC to deserve a Presidential Medal of Freedom? I have no ill feelings toward Lou Holtz and find him mildly entertaining. I have heard him speak at a sales conference I went to and found that he did a very good job. I am not sure that qualifies someone for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, but that is me.

Provide a source. No one has posted one yet. "Anonymous" is not a source. How about a name.

anonymous sources is journalism. Other sites and journalists confirming with the same or other anonymous sources is journalism. They’ve put their name on the article(s) risking their reputations. As soon as they out their source that source is fired or denied in the Trump circle. How is this difficult for you? That answer is rhetorical obviously as you still support Trump in 2020

Jwu43Cd.jpg

anonymous sources is journalism. Other sites and journalists confirming with the same or other anonymous sources is journalism. They’ve put their name on the article(s) risking their reputations. As soon as they out their source that source is fired or denied in the Trump circle. How is this difficult for you? That answer is rhetorical obviously as you still support Trump in 2020
That's called "Tabloid".

BTW, the owner of The Atlantic is a mega doner to Biden.

Trump is currently paying three of the people who say it didn’t happen and Sarah Huckabee is a proven liar.

Trump is currently paying three of the people who say it didn’t happen and Sarah Huckabee is a proven liar.
Well wonderful. Now, tell me who said it did happen and then we will have something. Until then, blah, blah, blah.

I have an honest question. What has Lou Holtz done besides speak in favor of Trump at the RNC to deserve a Presidential Medal of Freedom? I have no ill feelings toward Lou Holtz and find him mildly entertaining. I have heard him speak at a sales conference I went to and found that he did a very good job. I am not sure that qualifies someone for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, but that is me.
I’d love for anyone to give you a good answer. Just like the one given to Rusty Limbaugh, the one presented to Holtz doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of the award. If Holtz spearheads philanthropic efforts to fight cancer or something, or used his platform to champion American values he would deserve it.
I’m not seeing it, however.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT