ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Prison Coin

B1GDeal

HB Heisman
Jan 21, 2005
lol… just saw an infomercial selling presidential prison coins. You can get a pro-Biden coin with a blue holder that displays him being sworn in and on the back side Trump behind prison bars. Or you can get a pro-Trump coin with a red holder that shows him sworn in with Biden behind bars on the reverse side. What a world we live in.

• Love
Reactions: Scott559 and Ree4
lol… just saw an infomercial selling presidential prison coins. You can get a pro-Biden coin with a blue holder that displays him being sworn in and on the back side Trump behind prison bars. Or you can get a pro-Trump coin with a red holder that shows him sworn in with Biden behind bars on the reverse side. What a world we live in.
HOW HARD IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!????

TRUMP-MUGSHOT-2.jpg

tumblr_mmdypcfJWi1qhb4byo1_500.gif

Trump won't even be sentenced now. Yesterday's ruling made sure of that.

what are they made of?

And people can't understand the Supreme Court ruling on immunity?,.. It's this shit right here.

what are they made of?
Like most of these throw away tchotchkes, most of it is some sort of base metal that is covered in the thinnest veneer of 0.999% pure silver. I'd estimate the actual value of the silver that's used is ~$0.01 and that might be on the high end of it.

Like most of these throw away tchotchkes, most of it is some sort of base metal that is covered in the thinnest veneer of 0.999% pure silver. I'd estimate the actual value of the silver that's used is ~$0.01 and that might be on the high end of it.
So i could but a hundred of them for only a dollar?! you could use them to fool strippers or something (make it hail!)

So i could but a hundred of them for only a dollar?! you could use them to fool strippers or something (make it hail!)
You could buy the salvaged silver amount from a hundred of them for about $1, but you can only purchase them now for a limited time only for the low, low price of just $39.99.

I think if you try to pass those at a gentleman’s club things may go sideways quickly. Try Trump Bucks instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Aardvark86 and Ree4
You could buy the salvaged silver amount from a hundred of them for about $1, but you can only purchase them now for a limited time only for the low, low price of just $39.99.

I think if you try to pass those at a gentleman’s club things may go sideways quickly. Try Trump Bucks instead.
As somebody who's thinking about buying some, answer me this - can you buy them in multiple payments and if so, how difficult are they?

As somebody who's thinking about buying some, answer me this - can you buy them in multiple payments and if so, how difficult are they?
Funny you should ask! These rare coins are now available, for a very limited time, and they can be purchased through 3 EASY installment payments of just $13.33! (Plus shipping and handling charges of only $1,000,0000)

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT