ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty Sad Watching Mr Magoo Recruit Circles Around "The Dean of B1G Coaches" and Company

Almost as sad as watching them lose to it in Kinnick on Senior Day with a big bowl trip on the line.........

Stubbornness and lack of innovative mindset allowed our offense to be a laughingstock and erode our brand equity to the point where it is today.

Take it easy…

Let’s hope for a noticeably better result offensively this year so we can finally start to attract some QB & wide-out talent. I’m sure this Lester guy is hard at it and focused.

Gotta see improvement so my eyes can stop bleeding for 3 hours every fall Saturday. Has to happen.

Almost as sad as watching them lose to it in Kinnick on Senior Day with a big bowl trip on the line.........

First of all, Iowa > Nebraska

Deal with it.........

Lastly, Iowa wasn't in on this kid unless I missed that in all the nonsense of that article about Minnesota recruiting (editor's note- I should apologize to the public. Whenever something regarding recruiting pops up my brain immediately tunes out and reminds me how few f***s should be given by any normal adult with a fully functional brain when it comes to the recruitment of high school athletes, and now college athletes as well....................just sayin :D)

So, really who gives a f*** that we didn't get this kid, who didn't get an offer from Iowa and probably wouldn't have wanted to go to Iowa anyway.

But you keep pretending this is important to you and that we Iowa fans need to know about it. :)

First of all, Iowa > Nebraska

Deal with it.........

Lastly, Iowa wasn't in on this kid unless I missed that in all the nonsense of that article about Minnesota recruiting (editor's note- I should apologize to the public. Whenever something regarding recruiting pops up my brain immediately tunes out and reminds me how few f***s should be given by any normal adult with a fully functional brain when it comes to the recruitment of high school athletes, and now college athletes as well....................just sayin :D)

So, really who gives a f*** that we didn't get this kid, who didn't get an offer from Iowa and probably wouldn't have wanted to go to Iowa anyway.

But you keep pretending this important to you and that we Iowa fans need to know about it. :)
You’re a little bit lost, but it’s fans like you who make this program exactly what it is!! 👍🏋️‍♀️

Maybe they are offering the botox and hormone blocker treatments Fleck is getting as part of the NIL packages needed to get a Player to suffer in that cesspool called Minneapolis for 4 Years ? Who knows. Maybe free capri slacks, and penny loafers with no socks of course , could be anything .
It embarrasses me to live in the same country as that hairless douche, so I have a lot of trouble accepting how anyone would go to Murderapolis to play for his stupid ass.

Just as relevant as 1-6 is to 0-1
No, a few Iowa wins from >50 years ago is not "just as relevant" as a current coach's 1-6 record against Iowa that you came out claiming is putting KF to shame. If you're upset about a recruit or two, that's fine; you don't need to be stupid about it with ridiculous hyperbole. Unless you're trying to look like just as much of a dolt here as you do on GIAOT, in which case you're doing everything exactly right.

Oh you got me, Cleaver Princess, I’m really Tommi Osborn!!
80413842.jpg

This post is just dumb. EVERY school can and will recruit circles around us when it comes to the WR and QB positions until we prove that we've moved on from the disaster of the last 2.5 years and show an actual pulse and innovation on offense. Until then, Fleck and every other head coach will pull in better recruits at those positions. Duh!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT