ADVERTISEMENT

Project 2025

John Candy Reaction GIF

But, but, @FAUlty Gator posted a paid actor saying there’s no connection! He wouldn’t have completely turned into a weird MAGA dipshit now, would he? Sharing transparent Trump propaganda and all? I mean, he was so authentically centrist! 😭
I did? I’m gonna have to see that. I’m not doubting you, you see. I just know you’re a lying sack of shit and anything you say is usually wrong. So, I’d like to see this paid actor I posted, please. Or just admit you’re lying again.

I did? I’m gonna have to see that. I’m not doubting you, you see. I just know you’re a lying sack of shit and anything you say is usually wrong. So, I’d like to see this paid actor I posted, please. Or just admit you’re lying again.
Post #133 in this thread. One of the paid for “Blacks for Trump” actors. My record on here speaks for itself, while you are so mentally impaired to pretend Project 2025 isn’t Trump’s goal when he literally led a group of loser ass monkey men in an attempted coup to install him as a dictator despite losing a democratic election.

Interesting

Brief explanation of Trump world, for those who have never personally experienced it: Project 2025. They are furious. Backstabbed by transactional Trump. They all went to work there, knowing that he was fully throated in his support for them and now like everything in his life, it’s no longer working for him so he’s backing up the bus on them. They are betrayed. And of course, Trump is deploying his go to line: “I barely knew these people” yet they were all loyal long-standing supporters and employees of his. Everyone thought working on Project 2025 would put them on fast track to a job in the admin. Now anybody who officially worked on it is toxic. We will be discussing this on
@RestPoliticsUS
this week with
@KattyKay_

Interesting

Brief explanation of Trump world, for those who have never personally experienced it: Project 2025. They are furious. Backstabbed by transactional Trump. They all went to work there, knowing that he was fully throated in his support for them and now like everything in his life, it’s no longer working for him so he’s backing up the bus on them. They are betrayed. And of course, Trump is deploying his go to line: “I barely knew these people” yet they were all loyal long-standing supporters and employees of his. Everyone thought working on Project 2025 would put them on fast track to a job in the admin. Now anybody who officially worked on it is toxic. We will be discussing this on
@RestPoliticsUS
this week with
@KattyKay_

Except that if slow Donnie wins, he'll hire them all and implement as much of it as he can

thanks. finally a succint yet comprehensive explanation of trump policies. is there an equivalent explanation for the dem side of things? ideally i would love to see this same woman create the vid. she seems level headed.

flying car proposal was funny. that said i wish kamala would copy some of trump’s proposals and make the election easy for everyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT