ADVERTISEMENT

Protocol for encountering topless sunbathers

Originally posted by Lone Clone:
Went back to the beach today. She was there, dressed. Mrs. LC and I set up our chairs nearby -- not because of her, but because of the shade situation. She (the blonde, not Mrs. LC) immediately took off her top.

Mrs. LC and I had all we could do not to giggle.

A bit later, she (the blonde, not Mrs. LC) got up, stretched, and walked down to the water, swam for awhile. I said to Mrs. LC, should I take a picture? She (Mrs. LC, not the blonde) says why not, she obviously wants to be seen. So I get out the camera. The blonde gets out of the water and -- you won't believe this -- jogs back to her chaise lounge.

I took no photo. Couldn't figure out how to put it in video mode. Mrs. LC confirms my belief that real ones NEVER act like that.

If she (the blonde, not Mrs. LC) is there tomorrow, I promise to take a picture. Then I'll need advice on how to make it available to HROT. C
Clearly the woman likes to show them. God bless her. I suggest you have Mrs. LC take the picture with you in it. Do a double thumbs up to cover the nipples or something. It's legit if you can't see nipple.

Reactions: Finance85
Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Originally posted by SalAunese:
I'm surprised you didn't jack off on her
Different strokes for different folks. Not everybody would do what you would do.
This may be the best post reply in the long and wonderful history of HROT.

tumblr_o5iu9xuVwp1vqzd3vo1_250.gif

March 2015 - that was back when LC had a choice. Little did he know, a little more than a year after encountering this topless sunbather he'd have no choice at all.

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT