ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Starship's 3rd Integrated Test Flight tentatively scheduled for Pi Day March 14th

You all have lost focus. These are the questions we should be answering......

Space X:
1693855545957.jpg

Rewrite_Reebok_Logo_Design_History_Evolution_0_1024x1024.jpg

Just waiting on USFWS. Six months isn’t enough time apparently.
Yeah...when you do a bunch of environmental damage the first time around, it's gonna be a longer hike to prove you won't do it again!

And if you don't acknowledge the damage you did the first time around, the agency doesn't have a lot to go on to ensure you won't do it again.

That's 100% on SpaceX.

Reactions: BelemNole
Yeah...when you do a bunch of environmental damage the first time around, it's gonna be a longer hike to prove you won't do it again!

And if you don't acknowledge the damage you did the first time around, the agency doesn't have a lot to go on to ensure you won't do it again.

That's 100% on SpaceX.

USFWS expert everybody.

SpaceX worker injuries rise as Elon Musk accelerates Mars mission, report says

One windy night at Elon Musk’s SpaceX facility in McGregor, Texas, Lonnie LeBlanc and his co-workers realized they had a problem.

They needed to transport foam insulation to the rocket company’s main hangar but had no straps to secure the cargo. LeBlanc, a relatively new employee, offered a solution to hold down the load: He sat on it.

After the truck drove away, a gust blew LeBlanc and the insulation off the trailer, slamming him headfirst into the pavement. LeBlanc, 38, had retired nine months earlier from the U.S. Marine Corps. He was pronounced dead from head trauma at the scene.
Many were serious or disabling. The records included reports of more than 100 workers suffering cuts or lacerations, 29 with broken bones or dislocations, 17 whose hands or fingers were “crushed,” and nine with head injuries, including one skull fracture, four concussions and one traumatic brain injury. The cases also included five burns, five electrocutions, eight accidents that led to amputations, 12 injuries involving multiple unspecified body parts, and seven workers with eye injuries. Others were relatively minor, including more than 170 reports of strains or sprains.

After the truck drove away, a gust blew LeBlanc and the insulation off the trailer, slamming him headfirst into the pavement. LeBlanc, 38, had retired nine months earlier from the U.S. Marine Corps. He was pronounced dead from head trauma at the scene.

Ever wondered why they call them jarheads?

Probably just a few more amputations for the workers
I shouldn't laugh but I lol'd. Those people are probably non-racist, non-megalomaniacal and sane. But they work for a legit Nazi. And on those grounds alone, I would never buy his crap products and hope he gets a giant tumor in his asshole and dies a slow and lingering death with a colostomy bag.

Probably more like 6 months.

Pretty close, good job! It was ready in 6 months to fly, just waiting on the gubmint slow pokes.

This is the BS he and SpaceX has had to put up with working with the government.

The government made them do this.

Last edited:
I got news for you buttboys. The FAA isn’t gonna be all that concerned about the damage to the pad. They know why it happened. SpaceX knows why it happened. It’s an easy fix, as I’ve said. They simply didn’t put in the necessary flame dampening tech. Dumb-admittedly.

But fixable and not fatal. Get over it.

Correct again.

Ok that was a typo for 24 - the gummies must have kicked in! I had said somewhere prior to that post something like I thought it would be 2024 due to FAA before next launch (and 2025 if FAA really had a ton of bad findings to work through). Seeing as it is getting launched supposedly in November 2023, due to delays by FAA, not exactly a bad prediction. I hope it does go off this week and will be watching and rooting for a better result than the last flight. We shall see, Elon also said it would be going up in 6-8 weeks over 6 months ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT