ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Starship's 5th Integrated Test Flight tentatively August 10-12

Worst days in Musk's life ranked

1. When a judge forced him to honor the agreement he made to buy Twitter for $40+ billion.

2. When his close friend Jeffrey Epstein died.

3. When his trans child disowned him for being a terrible parent.

4. When his rocket blew up.
Many more to come. 5. When the Saudis want a return on their money invested in twitter and invite Elon to visit their nearest consulate office. Ya know, for an "updated visa."

“Other than that little incident, how did you enjoy the play Mrs Lincoln…?l

Good lord you bitter ****s. Lol

Nice to see a very successful launch. To root against progress for humanity because of politics is so pathetic. I'm embarrassed for some of you.

I mean…did we lose a Tesla payload in this? Now that would be the real tragedy.

Musk knows full well no human is going to Mars in his lifetime. This is just another grift from the US government. Even if there was a launcher that could get there, humans would experience searing radiation during that trip not to mention, have little to 0 food sources etc, given the size of that craft.

There are other propulsion systems that people have developed but get less play since they are actual rocket scientists and not racist billionaires. I am sure Johnny Numbnuts will buy that tech in the near future. Regardless, it's human physiology that is the issue, not per se the distance and time to reach Mars (which using conventional rockets is onerous).

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
Musk knows full well no human is going to Mars in his lifetime. This is just another grift from the US government. Even if there was a launcher that could get there, humans would experience searing radiation during that trip not to mention, have little to 0 food sources etc, given the size of that craft.

There are other propulsion systems that people have developed but get less play since they are actual rocket scientists and not racist billionaires. I am sure Johnny Numbnuts will buy that tech in the near future. Regardless, it's human physiology that is the issue, not per se the distance and time to reach Mars (which using conventional rockets is onerous).
That is as much about space x as drone deliver is to amazon. Just geek talk.
Space x is about satellite orbit delivery at low cost. Space x is years ahead and the future revenue streams are huuuge.

That is as much about space x as drone deliver is to amazon. Just geek talk.
Space x is about satellite orbit delivery at low cost. Space x is years ahead and the future revenue streams are huuuge.
He already has Falcon Heavy for that application. This is just a fun little scam.

Good lord you bitter ****s. Lol

Nice to see a very successful launch. To root against progress for humanity because of politics is so pathetic. I'm embarrassed for some of you.
how exactly is this progress for humanity? if humans were on board, they would be toast right now...

• Haha
Reactions: Jerome Silberman
this is all further proof that mankind did not put on nascar outfits and indy 500 motorcycle racing helmets and go to the moon in the 1960's and drink tang and come back and land safely and drive free corvettes.

so they are not doing it any time soon. unless they want to blow up.

Bigger isn't always better (thats what she said). I had a strong feeling this one was going to be a boondoggle

Dude, seek help.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
mPElxr.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT