ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Starship's 5th Integrated Test Flight tentatively August 10-12

Yeah, sure.

This is not my experience.

“Everyone knows” sounds an awful lot like “Many people are saying it” You are better than this torbee.
Last post on the topic. It is hilarious that you continue to argue with someone that works in the communications industry, has daily interaction with dozens of regular Twitter users that have to utilize the platform for their jobs, gives FIRST HAND, less-than-24-hours-old info straight from TWO Twitter experts that helped BUILD the initial platform.

I mean, wow.

Feel free to enjoy your bubble of ignorance.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Last post on the topic. It is hilarious that you continue to argue with someone that works in the communications industry, has daily interaction with dozens of regular Twitter users that have to utilize the platform for their jobs, gives FIRST HAND, less-than-24-hours-old info straight from TWO Twitter experts that helped BUILD the initial platform.

I mean, wow.

Feel free to enjoy your bubble of ignorance.

Could you or they name a few of the various improvements to the platform? You know, since you use it daily and they are experts?

Facts: Tesla earnings lost 20% year-over-year, mostly due to supply chain issues, but there is obviously also a likely negative impact of Elon Musk's increasingly polarizing behavior, statements and actions.

Not so obvious.

Tesla’s Model Y emerged as Europe’s best-selling car during Q1 2023 as the crossover electric vehicle (EV) beat Dacia’s Sandero, the VW T-Roc, Peugeot 208 and Vauxhall Corsa to top spot year-to-date.
Elon Musk’s EV brand delivered 71,683 Model Y’s in the period, which was up 173% year-on-year and left its more than 1,100 units ahead of the high-flying affordable Dacia hatchback in second place.

The Tesla Model Y became China’s best-selling SUV in March, with the EV maker selling 54,937 units of the vehicle during the month, as per figures provided by the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA).

Last edited:
I genuinely believe all the hatred thrown at Musk and Tesla broaden their reach. When people simply look beyond all the lies and hate then experience the product for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I genuinely believe all the hatred thrown at Musk and Tesla broaden their reach. When people simply look beyond all the lies and hate then experience the product for themselves.
If Musk isn’t paying you, he should.

I say this with all seriousness…I don’t know what you do for a living, but I can’t imagine you’re as excited about it as you are about Elon Musk’s various ventures. Have you ever considered going to work for him? You’d be a great advocate.

Ah, so you think less of his company than we do.

No, it’s probably because 10 million pounds of propellant sitting on 33 engines of a rocket that is 40 stories tall isn’t exactly easy to get off the ground. This rocket was unprecedented in human history. Only people with their heads lodged firmly up their own asses cannot see how difficult this would be.

If Musk isn’t paying you, he should.

I say this with all seriousness…I don’t know what you do for a living, but I can’t imagine you’re as excited about it as you are about Elon Musk’s various ventures. Have you ever considered going to work for him? You’d be a great advocate.

I’ve now been alternately been called a terrible advocate and a great advocate on here. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
I’ve now been alternately been called a terrible advocate and a great advocate on here. 🤷‍♂️
I actually am both.
His hyperloop thing is a money pit.
Tesla, starlink and space x are all or going to be huge successes.
Twitter - doubt it but i won’t be betting against him.

No, it’s probably because 10 million pounds of propellant sitting on 33 engines of a rocket that is 40 stories tall isn’t exactly easy to get off the ground. This rocket was unprecedented in human history. Only people with their heads lodged firmly up their own asses cannot see how difficult this would be.
So he built something that had no way if working, then it didn't work and you think that is some great success?

That's some fine reasoning lou

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT