ADVERTISEMENT

PSU acting classless at the end

You know who complains about the other team being classless? The team that loses. Win and you don't have to bitch about it.

Originally posted by cg8284:
Win and you don't have to bitch about it.
I'd still bitch about it for the fun of it.
grin.r191677.gif

I didn't see anything that was classless. They just pulled off a big upset and were celebrating. What is wrong with that?

Wanna stop the other team from acting like d-bags after a win? DON'T LET THEM WIN! Simple as that.

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
They haven't, all the more reason why this loss is embarrassing as F. Congrats Hawks, iowa is the laughing stock of college bball right now.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Drama queen much? For Iowa to be the laughing stock of college basketball, people would have to be paying attention to them. They are not. I am guessing you were one of the people last week that were saying Iowa would beat UNI and ISU after going 6-0 in he last six games. Relax. Iowa is what it is. A team just outside the top 25 but still solidly in the tourney. Nothing more, nothing less.

Originally posted by Noble Hawk:

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
They haven't, all the more reason why this loss is embarrassing as F. Congrats Hawks, iowa is the laughing stock of college bball right now.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Drama queen much? For Iowa to be the laughing stock of college basketball, people would have to be paying attention to them. They are not. I am guessing you were one of the people last week that were saying Iowa would beat UNI and ISU after going 6-0 in he last six games. Relax. Iowa is what it is. A team just outside the top 25 but still solidly in the tourney. Nothing more, nothing less.
Agree...Iowa is not the laughing stock, and I agree...nobody is paying attention to them.

Why should they? Iowa really hasn't done much of anything in basketball in a decade. They rarely even get to a Saturday BTT game.

Iowa Hawkeye basketball is irrelevant. Nobody cares. Nobody is really surprised when they lose to teams they should beat.
Yes, things are better now than they were in the Lick years....but if the Hawks lose their first NCAA tourney game....then the season will end up being a disappointment.

Still....I hope today's game serves as a wake up call and the Hawks can answer the bell next week.

Newbill got screwed by not being on the 1st team All BT afterall he was the BT's leading scoring, he is out to prove those that screwed him over just how big a bunch of A-Holes they really are, since they beat IA I hope they win the BTT, may not ;like PEDO U but to screw Newbill over like that,

it would be fitting to see it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT