ADVERTISEMENT

PSU/Mich are two other teams….

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
That should be super pissed off about their accomplishments if we are?! I watch NFL football and holy shit there are crap tons of dominant Penn State and Michigan players defensively in particular!!

Buy the definition of this board I would have to assume all three (Iowa included ) of those teams are dramatically under performing!

Right?!

That should be super pissed off about their accomplishments if we are?! I watch NFL football and holy shit there are crap tons of dominant Penn State and Michigan players defensively in particular!!

Buy the definition of this board I would have to assume all three (Iowa included ) of those teams are dramatically under performing!

Right?!
???
Psu has been to 2 rose bowls, cotton, etc, etc.

Right?!
Superfan!

Yes, fanatics have unreasonable expectations because they are fanatical about their teams. I bet you could find Chiefs fanatics that want Reid and Mahommes replaced.
Wake me up when Ferentz fields a team comparable to the Michigan squad that dismantled Iowa in Indy.
You are trying way too hard.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
Yes, fanatics have unreasonable expectations because they are fanatical about their teams. I bet you could find Chiefs fanatics that want Reid and Mahommes replaced.
Wake me up when Ferentz fields a team comparable to the Michigan squad that dismantled Iowa in Indy.
You are trying way too hard.

oh….. I think they've probably fielded a few of them. Wake the rest of the board up when you guys quit being douche bags

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT