ADVERTISEMENT

PTL Schedule is out

When is the draft? Will Garza and Nunge be playing? Without Cordell, there will be extra minutes for the bigs, both returning and incoming.

When is the draft? Will Garza and Nunge be playing? Without Cordell, there will be extra minutes for the bigs, both returning and incoming.

Draft is usually the Sunday before they get started. Everyone except Pemsl should be playing.

Draft is usually the Sunday before they get started. Everyone except Pemsl should be playing.
The draft is usually the week that has June 25th and I think always Thursday of that week. This year the draft is on Thursday June 22nd.

The draft is usually the week that has June 25th and I think always Thursday of that week. This year the draft is on Thursday June 22nd.
Draft can't be June 22. According to the schedule Tom linked, the first game is Thursday, June 18. If it's definitely on a Thursday, draft could be June 11.

PTL will once again be an interesting season. Cook, JBo, Pemsl were good to see. I am very eager to see Garza, Nunge and Connor join the family and go at it. Last year guys were playing some D. And there were some good match ups. Although it was individual, one on one D. But that works for me.

Who is everyone eager to see? What are you looking for in certain players?

Myself, it is how improved is Dailey, Cook and I was wanting Pemsl, but that'll have to wait.... Dailey with his ball handling, and whenever he has someone pressuring him on the dribble. Cook and his jumper and free throws. Same with Pemsl. Add Williams to that list as well.
I'll throw in Kreiner too. I'm thinking he has beefed up some. We will see...

Pretty sure it was Jok last year, but he played in the Nike camp and didn't play much in PTL.

If I had to guess, assuming a hawk is first to be picked, it would be Cook.

I do see JoBo going for 50pts in some of the ptl games so it could be him too.

Guess I'd expect Cook to be picked first in the PTL this year. Kind of surprised that his or JB's names haven't surfaced yet for some summer camps or games. An Iowa player has gone to something like that for several years now.

I'll be looking to see Garza's rbs and blocked shots, Dailey's strength and aggression to the hoop, and Nunge's Uthoff impersonation. I thought Connor was out for the PTL due to the practice baseball schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT