ADVERTISEMENT

Pure Molly D appreciation

Molly Davis has adjusted to life in the Big Ten well. She's been huge this year!
Absolutely 100%. I'll admit that when they said she was coming back for her covid year, I was, meh.... BUT damn she has been solid as a rock, and helped fill a very important role this season. She's been the facilitator when CC leaves the floor, and when she's off the ball, and she is a solid scorer when need be.....

She is a superstar!!! We don’t win tonight without her. On a somewhat related note like many of you, the first 10 games of the season, I didn’t necessarily think we had what it takes…. But I was enjoying the ride.

About that time I just started watching women’s basketball for some reason and I started watching a lot of the teams play. About that time we suddenly started picking up our game…

This team is way more than Caitlyn. She is amazing and we’re not on this radar level without her but we have some very good basketball players, and we are better this year than we were last year by a long margin.

There are teams, we will struggle with. That’s a fact, but against this tall athletic Maryland team was a good way to start!

Since Marshall’s shot started falling and the Molly Davis Indiana game. I legit believe it’s South Carolina then Iowa and Kansas State… Admittedly, I don’t know tons about the pack, 12 teams, other than following their highlights and their stats….

NC St is real good, Va Tech is still a threat. UCONN, there will be some really athletic SEC teams like Auburn that could give someone fits in the tournament…

But we are really good! It’s the mark of an incredible team to put a team down like we did on our first half run, and then the start of the second half and then give up what 16+ point lead…

And put it back down on them again! After even losing the lead!
All true. It took contributions from everyone who played in the 4th quarter to bring home the W, and EVERYONE did what was needed. Another step toward their goal......

Reactions: cmhawks99
Actually she’s more athletic than her b-ball iq.

Easily the 2nd most athletic on the team.

I like how she can drive to the hoop or nail the 3. She's become a very dependable scorer.

She played a ton last night, too (35 minutes of 40 possible).

Need a bucket? Molly Delivers.

Last night:

3-5 (60%) from 3
4-6 (67%) from 2 pt range
7-11 (63%) overall shooting

Reactions: doughuddl2
I absolutely love watching Molly D play. She plays a very heady game. She is a huge contributor to Iowa's
"run for the roses". Having two point guards on the court with the their combined talent is a big asset. GO MOLLY "D", thank you for your contributions to Iowa basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT