ADVERTISEMENT

Question for HROT Elites

I haven't noticed a huge change honestly. The Purge took a lot of people and there are still a lot of people gone. SP is still around from time to time. That's been his way for years. Post a ton for a week or two, take some time to gather his notes, then come back for more.

EDIT: I don't consider myself a HROT elite, but I spend enough time here to notice what's going on.

I haven't noticed a huge change honestly. The Purge took a lot of people and there are still a lot of people gone. SP is still around from time to time. That's been his way for years. Post a ton for a week or two, take some time to gather his notes, then come back for more.

EDIT: I don't consider myself a HROT elite, but I spend enough time here to notice what's going on.
sort of like how I do it. no wonder people used to ask if I was SP. :p

Wasn't SP's wife expecting, and he said he wouldn't be here much until all that is sorted out? Something like that...

The HROT Elite would include those who make over
$100,000 a year in salary, have a $300,000 home,
a beautiful wife, and have their children in a good
university.

The one guy I wanna know about is Panhandler. Is that guy still around? Or is he busy taking care of his $800 luxury apartment?

Welcome back poors

robert-baratheon-game-of-thrones-gif.gif

I do enjoy picking on the poors. There should be a way to mark those who didn't pay during the purge and are back now so I can look down upon them.

The HROT Elite would include those who make over
$100,000 a year in salary, have a $300,000 home,
a beautiful wife, and have their children in a good
university.
I have 3 if the 4. Is that good enough?

I don't think Pan had been around for awhile even before the purge. Same with Nole and others. SP disappeared like a fart in the wind because when Aegon wanted to put faces to names he didn't want to reveal that he is just an Internet persona and not a real person. He will be back and I am confident he will remember this very post.

The one guy I wanna know about is Panhandler. Is that guy still around? Or is he busy taking care of his $800 luxury apartment?

He is on the Warchant Locker Room site from time to time under the handle Def Not Panhandler or something like that....must've gotten the bannhammer at some point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT