ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Significant Others...

do you guys never actually get dirty? never have to scrub something off your skin? how are you just using your hand or a bar of soap? how do you wash your back?

these are the best...you can really scrub and get those first 2-3 layers of skin off

its like a good 100 grit sandpaper

To be fair....I guess I should have clarified this as a "normal" shower, with standard levels of dirtiness, not requiring additional effort to remove said filth.

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

Soap to skin and just rub it in. Since I'm a real man I use Lava soap and as a result my entire body is covered in micro-abrasions and thousands of tiny scabs, even my eyelids. My entire skin seeps blood for the first half hour after showering, but gott damn am I clean.
My FIL only used this stuff:

41U7qUa+k6L._SY300_SX300_.jpg

When we'd be down on vacation at his Marco Island home, it was the only soap in the shower. Burned the hell out of your pee hole, but sure got the skin clean!

Offshoot from this thread......the No-Pic leaves shower hair wookies all over the wall.....does your wife/GF do the same????

(not my shower...from the interwebs)
aLjgNzP_460s.jpg

And then there is nothing more gross or smells worse I don't think than the subsequent "hair snake" that eventually clogs the drain....I think I would rather deal with a clogged toilet to be honest...

6k5j9qcw54za1.jpg

Offshoot from this thread......the No-Pic leaves shower hair wookies all over the wall.....does your wife/GF do the same????

aLjgNzP_460s.jpg

And then there is nothing more gross or smells worse I don't think than the subsequent "hair snake" that eventually clogs the drain....I think I would rather deal with a clogged toilet to be honest...

6k5j9qcw54za1.jpg

Oh hell no!!!! That's nasty.

Reactions: torbee
Soap bar to body. Always wash hands first because it also washes ass from the last shower off the bar.

aLjgNzP_460s.jpg

6k5j9qcw54za1.jpg
Not often but yes tBW will on occasion do similar. And yes, I’m the one that zip strips the shower drain to clear hair clogs because tBW says she’ll gag if she has to do it.

I’m the best husband ever in my mind.

Bar soap directly to the skin. I lather in my hands for my face I guess. The rest of it goes all up in there. Rinse the bar off after I'm done. He's been far dirtier places than touching a bar of soap that has touched my private areas.
Does he use the bar soap method, or do you insist on a good scrub with a washcloth after he's been to visit the OP's mom?

Reactions: 3boysmom

aLjgNzP_460s.jpg

6k5j9qcw54za1.jpg
I saw something about this hair on shower wall phenomena on reddit before. Apparently many women happen to swirl the hair on the wall. So much so that many men were flabbergasted, yet received to find an answer on why this happens. Theres even a subbreddit devoted to shower wall hair art.

It reminds me of the opposite, when the viral meme went out about women being shocked that guys think about the Roman Empire at least once a week. Hilarious.

Reactions: JustSayOV
This. For all the liquid soap snobs, the only place for that is in a dispenser for hand washing. Not only is it a huge scam, it's just one more f***ing piece of plastic that winds up in a landfill.

The pump, yes. But the container, I empty that thing completely, rinse it out, and recycle it. Plus I find the shower walls and tub are much less film covered.

I'll never go back to bar soap. No layer of soapy film on my body and I get plenty clean. Haven't used bar soap in a couple decades now.

Liquid soap and a loofah. I went loofah a couple years ago and will likely never go back. When no loofah available, wash cloth and whatever soap is available.

Reactions: nelly02
do you guys never actually get dirty? never have to scrub something off your skin? how are you just using your hand or a bar of soap? how do you wash your back?

these are the best...you can really scrub and get those first 2-3 layers of skin off

its like a good 100 grit sandpaper
I get really dirty one or twice a year. If I have grease on me, a dip in the pool or hot tub with its chlorine does a good job breaking it down.

This. For all the liquid soap snobs, the only place for that is in a dispenser for hand washing. Not only is it a huge scam, it's just one more f***ing piece of plastic that winds up in a landfill.
Counterpoint is we are not using bar soap that comes in cardboard, and the giant pump container from Costco lasts a very long time. One could say I’m saving our oxygen producing trees one bar of soap at time.

Reactions: nelly02

aLjgNzP_460s.jpg

6k5j9qcw54za1.jpg
sick puke GIF

• Haha
My FIL only used this stuff:

41U7qUa+k6L._SY300_SX300_.jpg

When we'd be down on vacation at his Marco Island home, it was the only soap in the shower. Burned the hell out of your pee hole, but sure got the skin clean!
Probably shouldn't have been masturbating with that one. Or in your FIL's shower.

I will spare you all the details of how this particular interaction came to be, but it came to the attention of the No-Pic wife that when I shower, while using a bar of soap, I physically use the bar of soap against/in my hand as the actual scrubbing device if you will against the skin of my arms, legs, etc, whereas she was appalled by this and stated that she merely creates the lather from bar soap in her hands, puts the bar of soap back down and then just lathers up without the actual bar of soap (then re-lathers hands as necessary)

***I should also note that I don't use the actual bar directly on the famunda areas and such....for those particular areas I use the hand lather method as no one needs my taint pubes on the bar of soap***

So what say you HBOT? Who is the psychopath here?

***A couple of my points of defense were the shape of some bars of soap (think like Irish Spring that has a curve to them) or some fancy bar soaps that have molded bumps on one side support the idea of using the bar soap directly on the skin I argued.

Happy Lather GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
I use it directly. Keep two bars in soap boxes. His and hers.

I must be the only one who uses shampoo on my body. I wash my hair, then use the lather to clean the rest of me. Soap is soap, wherever you use it.

Counterpoint is we are not using bar soap that comes in cardboard, and the giant pump container from Costco lasts a very long time. One could say I’m saving our oxygen producing trees one bar of soap at time.
The small amount of paperboard packaging can be recycled. Very little plastic is actually recycled. For hand soap dispensers we buy big refill jugs at Costco. It's just a small choice.

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT