ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Significant Others...

This morning in the shower, while I was running the bar soap down my buttcrack and over my taint, I recalled this thread and chuckled.

Good times.

That's why we are here @torbee

HBOT is for the greater good of our fellow man (and woman) and to keep life lite. Threads about butt hair and jerkin' off into luffas is what this is all about......not 28 threads on politics.

Reactions: yescyam and torbee
That's why we are here @torbee

HBOT is for the greater good of our fellow man (and woman) and to keep life lite. Threads about butt hair and jerkin' off into luffas is what this is all about......not 28 threads on politics.
don't forget about the hotel shampoo bottles to jerk off into or rub in your butt crack.

Reactions: JustSayOV
I use it directly. Keep two bars in soap boxes. His and hers.

Wait a minute.....like the little thin cardboard boxes the soap comes in? You keep those in the shower as holders?

You don't just have a designated spot in the shower for the bar of soap or a soap "tray" or whatever?

(similar to this or something of the like?)
shopping

Reactions: GOHOX69
don't forget about the hotel shampoo bottles to jerk off into or rub in your butt crack.

I am reminded of the great old school Adam Sandler brash humor and the song "Medium Pace" with the content of this reply.....shampoo bottles, wackin' off.....

NSFW:

Wait a minute.....like the little thin cardboard boxes the soap comes in? You keep those in the shower as holders?

You don't just have a designated spot in the shower for the bar of soap or a soap "tray" or whatever?

shopping

**** no. 90% of the time I have to pick the bar up prison style from the floor. My wife(no pic) doesn’t use the bar, so she doesn’t give a shit where it is

shopping
No, they are plastic boxes with lids.
sb01c.jpg

Reactions: JustSayOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT