ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnipiac Polls: Trump takes lead in Michigan and Wisconsin

I just want to let you all know. If you follow through with the move to Canada, I'll help you pack. For adequate reimbursement of course. My services do not come cheap.

Reactions: Scruddy
I always vote for America. Leftists hate this place.
You are not voting for America when you vote for a man who mounted an insurrection, tried to overturn the results of a free and fair reelection through illegal means, and does everything he can to undermine our Democracy.

No, you are not for America. You are a small man who only tries to get under the skin of those who somehow don’t think the same way you do. The difference frightens you, so you react irrationally through fear and spite.

I pity you.

You seem awfully giddy about the possibility of the most vile individual ever to attain office to get back in there again. You do slurp yourself some Trump dick.
You realize he was the president once before? Your fear tactics do not work. Stop being an asshole just because someone’s views are not yours. That’s what makes this country great. Everyone’s vote counts the same. Also, you sure do talk about dick a lot. If you come out the closet already I’m sure you won’t be so angry.

You are not voting for America when you vote for a man who mounted an insurrection, tried to overturn the results of a free and fair reelection through illegal means, and does everything he can to undermine our Democracy.

No, you are not for America. You are a small man who only tries to get under the skin of those who somehow don’t think the same way you do. The difference frightens you, so you react irrationally through fear and spite.

I pity you.

Fvcking Facts: The Sequel

Reactions: noleclone2
You realize he was the president once before? Your fear tactics do not work. Stop being an asshole just because someone’s views are not yours. That’s what makes this country great. Everyone’s vote counts the same. Also, you sure do talk about dick a lot. If you come out the closet already I’m sure you won’t be so angry.

Seems like the real assholes are the ones who are continuing to support the ultimate asshole.

It’s not a matter of Trump’s character at this point. It’s the character of those who continue to slobber over him that is the real issue

I pity you.
You’re right: I’d rather vote for
the high priced call girl
slept with married men
worst polling VeePee in history
destroyed our border - worst in history
against fracking, now in favor
diverted FEMA funds for illegals (100% accurate),
locked up people longer than sentence required as district DA
Did nothing for four years but makes promises for next year
Can’t answer a single question directly
claims the top 1% who pay 47% of taxes don’t pay their fair share
Doesn’t understand basic economic principles
So ya, she’s far better than the guy that says mean things on twitter, had economy at record highs and no world wars.

She’s a weak candidate you want to vote for her that’s your choice, I ain’t mad at you. You have your vote I have mine. Leave it at that.

Seems like the real assholes are the ones who are continuing to support the ultimate asshole.

It’s not a matter of Trump’s character at this point. It’s the character of those who continue to slobber over him that is the real issue
Keep up the fear mongering, it’s not really working. He was a president before and will be again. Kamala can’t answer a question to save her life - she flip flopped on every issue and is not even close to being a leader. Hillary was more qualified than Kamala.

slept with married men
So ya, she’s far better than the guy that says mean things on twitter, had economy at record highs and no world wars.

She’s a weak candidate you want to vote for her that’s your choice, I ain’t mad at you. You have your vote I have mine. Leave it at that.

Holy shit, who has their BINGO card out....and it was actually Trump that FEMA money for Illegals

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
slept with married men

You sound open minded and not susceptible to right wing bloviating.

Sorry you don’t have any 401k holdings.

Also sorry that we lost your vote. Be best and all that shit.

Reactions: artradley
slept with married men

Noted. You're a rapist supporter, anti American, ripping off of charities and students, grifting so many of his idiot cult, 5 times bankrupt, lying pos vile man with 0 character who lies and undermines our elections and institutions domestic terrorist who led an insurrection on our Capitol and transfer of power. He's not only unfit he's a 34 felonies and counting domestic terrorist. Well done.

Keep up the fear mongering, it’s not really working. He was a president before and will be again. Kamala can’t answer a question to save her life - she flip flopped on every issue and is not even close to being a leader. Hillary was more qualified than Kamala.

It’s fear mongering to call Trump the ultimate asshole? And his supporters?

Or is it just an apt adjective?

I eagerly await your response.

Reactions: artradley
slept with married men

THANK YOU!!! For a second I thought you were doing fear mongering like the LOONEY LIB LEFTISTS always do, but then I saw that you had cited one of your claims as (100% accurate) and I was relieved.

Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Noted. You're a rapist supporter, anti American, ripping off of charities and students, grifting so many of his idiot cult, 5 times bankrupt, lying pos vile man with 0 character who lies and undermines our elections and institutions domestic terrorist who led an insurrection on our Capitol and transfer of power. He's not only unfit he's a 34 felonies and counting domestic terrorist. Well done.
I don’t take anything you say seriously, neither does most this board, especially after you waved your white flag. Chisdick carries no clout and spews hatred and violence towards republicans, especially if you don’t agree with him. You’re an uneducated idiot that I’ve corrected several times from the economy to inflation. The next time you have a thought, let it pass. Far better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and prove everyone correct.

slept with married men

Trump raped a woman.

Leave it at that.

THANK YOU!!! For a second I thought you were doing fear mongering like the LOONEY LIB LEFTISTS always do, but then I saw that you had cited one of your claims as (100% accurate) and I was relieved.
Two funds support FEMA to year borrowed from one to help with the other. It happens all the time, it just two happens it bit them in the ass this year. Stop watch Joy Reid and MSN.

Two funds support FEMA to year borrowed from one to help with the other. It happens all the time, it just two happens it bit them in the ass this year. Stop watch Joy Reid and MSN.

It doesn't help when MAGA Republicans vote against funding, like every Republican in the state of Florida....so look at the piece of shits you vote for

Reactions: TheCainer
It’s fear mongering to call Trump the ultimate asshole? And his supporters?

Or is it just an apt adjective?

I eagerly await your response.
If half the country is against your candidate you might want to find out why they think Trump is a better option. I’ll give you a hint, she’s not a leader and flip flops to get the votes. Why promise change next year, she could make it happen right now. You think abortion will change next four years. They had four years to do something about it, like the border.

If half the country is against your candidate you might want to find out why they think Trump is a better option. I’ll give you a hint, she’s not a leader and flip flops to get the votes. Why promise change next year, she could make it happen right now. You think abortion will change next four years. They had four years to do something about it, like the border.

I have a simple explanation: half the country are assholes. It ain’t rocket surgery.

Is this 100% accurate? And are you a boomer? I'll go with 90% accuracy.
Did you not see the press conference where they said in 2022 they used FEMA funds to help with illegals and the border? Now they are denying it ever happened. Come on brother, you believe everything the media is telling you? If FEMA is out of funds where did it go? Very simple answer that most are trying to spin and deny.

Did you not see the press conference where they said in 2022 they used FEMA funds to help with illegals and the border? Now they are denying it ever happened. Come on brother, you believe everything the media is telling you? If FEMA is out of funds where did it go? Very simple answer that most are trying to spin and deny.

I asked if your post was 100% accurate, a simple yes would have worked. And no, I don't believe anything that the media tells me. I also don't believe anything the Dems tell me, especially not from press conferences. I do my own research. Where do you get your info?
Are you a boomer?

I asked if your post was 100% accurate, a simple yes would have worked. And no, I don't believe anything that the media tells me. I also don't believe anything the Dems tell me, especially not from press conferences. I do my own research. Where do you get your info?
Are you a boomer?

You shouldn't believe a fvcking word this idiot says

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT