ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnipiac Polls: Trump takes lead in Michigan and Wisconsin

Trump may win, but I guarantee he won't get nearly "half" the vote. Ruled by the minority party like almost every time a R wins the Presidency.

Also, do you have any idea how government works? Biden could have just changed abortion bc he wanted to?
Is that not what Kamala is promising people? If elected I will overturn roe v wade? I know how government works, I think people are dumb enough to believe her. It’s an empty promise and her hands are tied, yet she says she will overturn and “protect a woman’s right.” She’s had four years to do so, much like protecting the border.

Lmao...2 red states and 2 blue states....why would anyone take that bet??... I actually agree....my point was why would anyone take the bet that he was offering??.....Wisconsin and Michigan are blue states and Harris is currently favored in those states....why would anyone take that bet??
Wisconsin’ s state legislature is 99-33 GOP.

Is that not what Kamala is promising people? If elected I will overturn roe v wade? I know how government works, I think people are dumb enough to believe her. It’s an empty promise and her hands are tied, yet she says she will overturn and “protect a woman’s right.” She’s had four years to do so, much like protecting the border.

Probably a better option to support and protect women vs what we had 2017-2021.

Disagree?

Leave the cult. Vote for decency. Have self respect.
O good, we are back to decency being on the ballot.

That same decency got us naked chick's on the white house lawn, cocaine in the white house, a dude getting ass fu.cked in the senate, and a open air trail of a president's son Crack and whore problems.

Yay decency!!!

You guys are out of gas.

Probably a better option to support and protect women vs what we had 2017-2021.

Disagree?
What right does a woman not have? It’s a states issue, not a government. The people of the states now have their own election to come up with their laws and keep the federal government away. Why do you love big government so much? Give the power to the states and its citizens to vote. And yes, I’ll take 2017-2021 all day long over this shit show. W have three proxy wars, a lame duck president, open borders and an Iowa football team that has regressed. Iowa football was far better under the Trump administration, I’ll take those days.
Why does someone get to play God and decide you lives and dies? Less than 2% are from rape yet you shine a magnifier on the subject like it’s every pregnancy.

What right does a woman not have? It’s a states issue, not a government. The people of the states now have their own election to come up with their laws and keep the federal government away. Why do you love big government so much? Give the power to the states and its citizens to vote. And yes, I’ll take 2017-2021 all day long over this shit show. W have three proxy wars, a lame duck president, open borders and an Iowa football team that has regressed. Iowa football was far better under the Trump administration, I’ll take those days.
Why does someone get to play God and decide you lives and dies? Less than 2% are from rape yet you shine a magnifier on the subject like it’s every pregnancy.

Jesus dude. You’re drinking from the full firehouse of right wing disinfo.

Hope your 65+ spouse or loved one is safe in your little cocoon of sane-washing.

I have a 20 year-old daughter and will be voting accordingly. Good luck to you.

Reactions: nelly02
You sound open minded and not susceptible to right wing bloviating.

Sorry you don’t have any 401k holdings.

Also sorry that we lost your vote. Be best and all that shit.
Haha! Maxed the 401k in May, always do. Doesn’t matter who is president, SP goes up 73% of time and Nasdaq 81%. Biden can thank mag 7 for market returns, had nothing to do with policy. Russell 2000 suffered drastically, including all markets in 2022. That is a better indication of middle America.
Don’t talk markets, you’ll be up past your bedtime. Markets roared far better under Trump vs Biden even with a pandemic (over 60% vs 50%+).

And no one calls it 401k holdings, it’s just a 401k.

Haha! Maxed the 401k in May, always do. Doesn’t matter who is president, SP goes up 73% of time and Nasdaq 81%. Biden can thank mag 7 for market returns, had nothing to do with policy. Russell 2000 suffered drastically, including all markets in 2022. That is a better indication of middle America.
Don’t talk markets, you’ll be up past your bedtime. Markets roared far better under Trump vs Biden even with a pandemic (over 60% vs 50%+).

Okay honey.

You seem upset.

O good, we are back to decency being on the ballot.

That same decency got us naked chick's on the white house lawn, cocaine in the white house, a dude getting ass fu.cked in the senate, and a open air trail of a president's son Crack and whore problems.

Yay decency!!!

You guys are out of gas.

I love a good politically based decency fight.

Okay honey.

You seem upset.
When you deflect and turn it personal you’ve lost the argument. I noticed you didn’t touch my rebuttal.
I’ve put you in your place three times tonight. Take a break, regroup, and try again tomorrow.
At the end of the day a Bee doesn’t explain to a fly why honey tastes better than shit. Best of luck to you.

I recommend deleting your account, psycho

When you deflect and turn it personal you’ve lost the argument. I noticed you didn’t touch my rebuttal.
I’ve put you in your place three times tonight. Take a break, regroup, and try again tomorrow.
At the end of the day a Bee doesn’t explain to a fly why honey tastes better than shit. Best of luck to you.
Okay sweetie.

Love your analogies that make zero sense. So that’s cool

I have a 20-year old daughter that inspires me to elect leaders that will support her moving forward.

You support a piece of shit. It ain’t a fair argument.

They will claim a stolen election like they did in 2000 and 2016. They never talk about that part of their history.
Nice effort in trying to legitimize what trump did but it is super super weak. Both Gore and Hillary conceded. Trump still hasn't to this day. As is the case in every single way both sides are not the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT