ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnipiac Polls: Trump takes lead in Michigan and Wisconsin

And if Trump loses, are you guys going to storm the Capitol again, "find" votes in GA, set up fake electors, run the same loser again in 2028 or will there be some introspection?

I did my part in the caucus.

I'd ask if you did your part, but we all know that the Democrats decided to play by different rules this go around.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I did my part in the caucus.

I'd ask if you did your part, but we all know that the Democrats decided to play by different rules this go around.

A whole lot of introspection there, guess you guys just can't quit him. No level is too low for you cultists, nothing seems to trigger any introspection at all.

And no, it was already over by the time my state had their primary, Trump had already locked it up.

I don’t take anything you say seriously, neither does most this board, especially after you waved your white flag. Chisdick carries no clout and spews hatred and violence towards republicans, especially if you don’t agree with him. You’re an uneducated idiot that I’ve corrected several times from the economy to inflation. The next time you have a thought, let it pass. Far better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and prove everyone correct.
Lol

OP getting the shit kicked out of him worse than Colby Covington after posing with Trump.

sddefault.jpg

Reactions: nelly02
I asked if your post was 100% accurate, a simple yes would have worked. And no, I don't believe anything that the media tells me. I also don't believe anything the Dems tell me, especially not from press conferences. I do my own research. Where do you get your info?
Are you a boomer?

This whole thread (like Ioway) is boomerific.

You’re right: I’d rather vote for
the high priced call girl
slept with married men
worst polling VeePee in history
destroyed our border - worst in history
against fracking, now in favor
diverted FEMA funds for illegals (100% accurate),
locked up people longer than sentence required as district DA
Did nothing for four years but makes promises for next year
Can’t answer a single question directly
claims the top 1% who pay 47% of taxes don’t pay their fair share
Doesn’t understand basic economic principles
So ya, she’s far better than the guy that says mean things on twitter, had economy at record highs and no world wars.

She’s a weak candidate you want to vote for her that’s your choice, I ain’t mad at you. You have your vote I have mine. Leave it at that.

She is better, and you’re an idiot who believes every piece of garbage you read on social media so you can justify voting for the most vile human we’ve seen.

Did you not see the press conference where they said in 2022 they used FEMA funds to help with illegals and the border? Now they are denying it ever happened. Come on brother, you believe everything the media is telling you? If FEMA is out of funds where did it go? Very simple answer that most are trying to spin and deny.

Stupid. Trump voters are voting for him regardless of the opponent. It turns out that half our country like vile assholes who validate their anger and resentment. If they will vote for him should he shoot someone on Fifth Ave Pune (and they would) they will vote for him whoever his opponent might be.

Doubtless a percentage of them are brainwashed due to social media, but regardless, anyone voting for Trump reflects much more on them than on Harris.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
A whole lot of introspection there, guess you guys just can't quit him. No level is too low for you cultists, nothing seems to trigger any introspection at all.

And no, it was already over by the time my state had their primary, Trump had already locked it up.

What part of "I did my part in the caucus" did you not understand?

If half the country is against your candidate you might want to find out why they think Trump is a better option. I’ll give you a hint, she’s not a leader and flip flops to get the votes. Why promise change next year, she could make it happen right now. You think abortion will change next four years. They had four years to do something about it, like the border.
Trump may win, but I guarantee he won't get nearly "half" the vote. Ruled by the minority party like almost every time a R wins the Presidency.

Also, do you have any idea how government works? Biden could have just changed abortion bc he wanted to?

Reactions: artradley
I still don't think Trump will win (although I thought that in 2016 doh), but the recent polling numbers have made me more nervous then I was about a month ago. Oh well, I guess they just motivated to be sure to early vote when it starts on October 21 in TX.

You sound open minded and not susceptible to right wing bloviating.

Sorry you don’t have any 401k holdings.

Also sorry that we lost your vote. Be best and all that shit.
I don’t understand your “401K holdings” comment. If Kamala becomes president with some of her wacky corporate and personal taxation plans plans…the stock market will decline.

I don’t understand your “401K holdings” comment. If Kamala becomes president with some of her wacky corporate and personal taxation plans plans…the stock market will decline.

No. It won’t.

Just like “1929” didn’t happen over the last 4 years.

But to TN’s point: the economy doesn’t suck. If you haven’t come out ahead over the last 4 years, you’re an abject moran.

Reactions: wausauhawk
That your mindset, your approach and your policies are a mess.
LOFL! I thought maybe you would have some advice from your vantage point-- just keep nominating the same a-hole over and over and over (3rd time's the charm for a landslide apparently!#!!) and lie, cheat, commit crimes--hell do anything it takes to get power! Seems to be the ticket for you guys! Throw in demonizing minority and historically disadvantaged demographics!

That would take a significant change of mindset and approach by the Democrats however--I'll give you that!

Reactions: artradley
What would you have me do?

Don't vote for him. Don't vote for anyone in the MAGA sphere. Support Republicans who recognize reality and want their party to embrace reality. Hardly any to choose from I realize, most of the decent ones have been driven out.

I suspect you live in a rural small town, I don't doubt most of them are goners too. There's no need to make it public.

And since this board is anonymous, maybe share how you really feel about Trump and what his cult has done to the Republican party, rather than trying to hide behind cryptic language.

Lastly, quit beating her... As often.

Lmao 2 red states & 2 tossups...why would anyone take that bet?

I'll offer the same but sub in California & New York for Ohio & Iowa.
Lmao...2 red states and 2 blue states....why would anyone take that bet??... I actually agree....my point was why would anyone take the bet that he was offering??.....Wisconsin and Michigan are blue states and Harris is currently favored in those states....why would anyone take that bet??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT