ADVERTISEMENT

Rand Paul blocks vote on Ukraine aid

No, it’s not. That’s how every primary and general election campaign has been ran in my lifetime. They go extreme initially, then to the center. Both parties. Every time.
Prove they all lie, all of the time please. That is what you posted. You cannot, you just, as usual, make stupid outrageous statements that are not true.

Prove they all lie, all of the time please. That is what you posted. You cannot, you just, as usual, make stupid outrageous statements that are not true.
Riiiiiight. I’m sure if I said Trump lies all the time, you’d co-sign it and drool a little bit. Sorry, my bad. I should have said all politicians lie frequently. That’s more grammatically correct.

Anyone wanna take a guess at what the tab, we will inevitably pay, is gonna be to help Ukraine rebuild?
It'll be whatever it takes to make sure our oligarchs have first pick of the juiciest contracts. Not to mention the chunk of that money that will go right back to US arms manufacturers...who just so happen to have lobbyists that love to grease the palms of our politicians regardless of whether they clap or don't clap during a given State of the Union. Banks and bankers will love that sh!t too, cuz someone has to shoulder the burden of moving those number from here to there for a nominal fee.

The best we can hope for is that enough trickles down to our hamster feeder-like 401k's that we get distracted by nominal growth.

It'll be whatever it takes to make sure our oligarchs have first pick of the juiciest contracts. Not to mention the chunk of that money that will go right back to US arms manufacturers...who just so happen to have lobbyists that love to grease the palms of our politicians regardless of whether they clap or don't clap during a given State of the Union. Banks and bankers will love that sh!t too, cuz someone has to shoulder the burden of moving those number from here to there for a nominal fee.

The best we can hope for is that enough trickles down to our hamster feeder-like 401k's that we get distracted by nominal growth.
I thought I read the military industrial complex is no longer hiring lobbyists because Biden and congress are doing well enough on their own.

Edit, here it is.

Last edited:
Just want remind everyone the house went on 2 weeks vacation the day after the Senate passed the Ukraine Lend Lease Act. Took it up after they got back….

Rand Paul is also a putz
That was bad optics, but didn’t affect anything. This won’t affect anything, either. This just lets everyone know Rand is a douche, but the people of Kentucky don’t care. He is spectacularly unproductive in the Senate, and a full time grifter off of his PAC.

Only one party has given up on America as a democratic republic and worked to overturn a free and fair election, and it's not just the lunatic fringe of that party, it's the mainstream. The Democrats are working to govern and improve lives for all Americans. Republicans spit on our constitution and have no interest in governing and have demonstrated they have no problem with destroying our nation to remain in power.

I thought I read the military industrial complex is no longer hiring lobbyists because Biden and congress are doing well enough on their own.

Edit, here it is.

At a glance that doesn't seem to be what the article says, but it doesn't matter because the juice is still going to the same place. Lobbyists are just middleman sales-people.

Riiiiiight. I’m sure if I said Trump lies all the time, you’d co-sign it and drool a little bit. Sorry, my bad. I should have said all politicians lie frequently. That’s more grammatically correct.
Well saying trump lies all of the time would be a lot closer to the truth than all politicians lie all of the time. At least I see you're weaseling out of your stupid lying comment.

Well saying trump lies all of the time would be a lot closer to the truth than all politicians lie all of the time. At least I see you're weaseling out of your stupid lying comment.
JFC it was a figure of speech. Not weaseling out of anything, it’s still a point that you’ve not presented any evidence to disprove. All the time meaning frequently. This isn’t hard.

Thanks for proving my assumption about the Trump exception to your little outrage tantrum.

Only one party has given up on America as a democratic republic and worked to overturn a free and fair election, and it's not just the lunatic fringe of that party, it's the mainstream. The Democrats are working to govern and improve lives for all Americans. Republicans spit on our constitution and have no interest in governing and have demonstrated they have no problem with destroying our nation to remain in power.
I think that you were talking about a political campaign that spied on a presidential campaign and then spied on a sitting President, you know ....trying to overturn a free and fair election. Manufacturing a hoax to further overturn an election. You are a hypocrite.

You do love your opinion pieces.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Worthless POS:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) objected to a Senate vote on an aid package for Ukraine, meaning the chamber will not approve the measure this week.
Biden wanted the bill — which sends $39.8 billion in economic, humanitarian and defense aid to Ukraine — on his desk by the end of this week.
Paul single-handedly blocked the measure’s swift advancement because the Senate requires unanimous consent to quickly move such a bill to a final vote. Because of his opposition to a quick vote, the Senate must now go through all the usual procedural hoops.
“We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the U.S. economy,” Paul said of the vote.
Paul, who is ideologically opposed to sending more dollars overseas to a war in which the United States is not directly fighting, said the only way he’d vote to advance the bill was if he was allowed to include a provision that would require the appointment of an inspector general to oversee the funding. Doing so would have forced the bill to go back to the House.
Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who had agreed to pass the aid package this week, offered Paul an amendment vote on his provision. He rejected it.
“He is simply saying, ‘My way or the highway,’” Schumer said, per Mike DeBonis. “When you have a proposal to amend a bill, you can’t just come to the floor and demand it by fiat. You have to convince other members to back it first. That is how the Senate works.”

Between him and Moscow Mitch, could Kentucky elect 2 worse Senators, given today's world political scene?

JC!

Did you care this much when Trump fired the Deputy Inspector General overseeing $1.4T covid stimulus package? who was the stand in for the first Inspector General that Trump fired previously?

Of course not. Carry on.
Ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"? Stop the whataboutisms.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"? Stop the whataboutisms.
Whataboutism is the Dem midterm plan. Biden was spouting off about it today. We’ll see if the American people fall for it.

You should give up. No one is buying your BS.

Now, give me your usual laughing emoji like you normally do.
What, specifically is so bad about them?

Both are well known, successful, influential, and represent their constituents. Pretty bold statement to say they’re an embarrassment to their home state.

What, specifically is so bad about them?

Both are well known, successful, influential, and represent their constituents. Pretty bold statement to say they’re an embarrassment to their home state.
Do some research. And, after that, why would ANYONE hold up aid to Ukraine?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Trump did too while waiting on some dirt for Hunter Biden.

Did you register your Russian sympathizer card when you entered this message board?

Might be time to cash in your chips and just plain exit the premises.

You won't be missed, nor forgotten.

Do some research. And, after that, why would ANYONE hold up aid to Ukraine?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Trump did too while waiting on some dirt for Hunter Biden.

Did you register your Russian sympathizer card when you entered this message board?

Might be time to cash in your chips and just plain exit the premises.

You won't be missed, nor forgotten.
He explained his reasoning. And it sounds…reasonable. That’s a lot of $ to just hand another country. Resort to calling everyone a Russian. Good lord, I bash them on here daily. Again, the backlash exists because I offer reasonable questions about insane statements.

Reactions: Big Hawk D-Port
He might be believable if he put some effort into being consistent. He contradicts himself repeatedly in the same thread. That’s is he doesn’t go all pissy pants, first.
Interesting use of a comma…. Anyway, I haven’t contradicted myself at all. I guess the whole Putin! Sedition! Russia! Trump! gig is wearing quickly on me. Similar to the public.

You should go out and talk to people who aren’t associated with a political party and ask their opinion of Biden and the Democratic Party. You may be surprised to find out that you’re in the minority. I’m sure you’ll just tell yourself that you’re actually smarter than everyone else and know what’s best for them.

• Haha
Reactions: TheCainer
Interesting use of a comma…. Anyway, I haven’t contradicted myself at all. I guess the whole Putin! Sedition! Russia! Trump! gig is wearing quickly on me. Similar to the public.

You should go out and talk to people who aren’t associated with a political party and ask their opinion of Biden and the Democratic Party. You may be surprised to find out that you’re in the minority. I’m sure you’ll just tell yourself that you’re actually smarter than everyone else and know what’s best for them.
Time for some payback, I guess.😂😂😂

Reactions: cigaretteman
He explained his reasoning. And it sounds…reasonable. That’s a lot of $ to just hand another country. Resort to calling everyone a Russian. Good lord, I bash them on here daily. Again, the backlash exists because I offer reasonable questions about insane statements.
Define reasonable and Rand Paul in the same sentence, er, even paragraph, if you can. I'm betting you can't.

Now, don't issue an insane statement in your explanation as well.

Define reasonable and Rand Paul in the same sentence, er, even paragraph, if you can. I'm betting you can't.

Now, don't issue an insane statement in your explanation as well.
What is reasonable about giving away $40B to one of the most corrupt countries in the world with no means to ensure the money is going to what it was intended for?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT