ADVERTISEMENT

Rank ‘em (1950s Wisconsin swimsuit models edition)

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
IMG-0972.jpg
These bathing beauties modeled for The Edgewater Hotel in Madison:

Whomever told her to wear horizontal stripes did her wrong.
It isn't swimsuit weather or long in Wisconsin. The nights are long and cold. She'd do just fine. Probably would serve you up a big pile of flapjacks in the morning after riding the train to Pound Town all night long.

• Love
Reactions: TJ8869 and torbee
It isn't swimsuit weather or long in Wisconsin. The nights are long and cold. She'd do just fine. Probably would serve you up a big pile of flapjacks in the morning after riding the train to Pound Town all night long.
Oh, I absolutely would. I’m just saying horizontal stripes were not a good choice.

Will someone remind me what method 2 is?
M1: Rank the four according to their placement in the picture. So “3 1 2 4” would mean the one on the left is your third choice, and the one on the right is your fourth choice”.

M2: Assign each a number, starting at left, as in 1,2,3,4. Then if your ranking was “3 1 2 4”, you are saying the second from right is your first choice, and the one on the right is your fourth choice.

I'm thankful to live in this day and age where breast implants are a thing lol.

M1: Rank the four according to their placement in the picture. So “3 1 2 4” would mean the one on the left is your third choice, and the one on the right is your fourth choice”.

M2: Assign each a number, starting at left, as in 1,2,3,4. Then if your ranking was “3 1 2 4”, you are saying the second from right is your first choice, and the one on the right is your fourth choice.
Thank you.

Reactions: kzoohawk80

Got that backwards.

M2 ranks them left to right. M1 says which one you want first numbering them from left to right in sequential order.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
It's hurting my brain that Millahs 2,1,3,4 ranking puts them in the same order in both M1 and M2
(not that I officially recognize M2 as a valid ranking system)
Lol that's why I said it was m1 when he may very well have been using m2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT