ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings

A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

Im seeing these rankings from sportscasters and its completely ridiculous. They are all SEC teams except Clemson and OU. I recognize those are the only leagues that are playing. The rankings in itself are ridiculous

Im seeing these rankings from sportscasters and its completely ridiculous. They are all SEC teams except Clemson and OU. I recognize those are the only leagues that are playing. The rankings in itself are ridiculous

Everything will change when the Big Ten gets in. I mean, if you won week 1 or 2, you are pretty much ranked. Georgia Tech beat a Florida St team that isn't great and they are almost ranked. They were projected to be the 15th of 16 ACC teams.

Iowa St. still has 14 votes. Air Force has 2 votes and they will play 2 games.

You’re joking right? There’s like a total of 60 teams playing. The rankings are what they are for who’s playing right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT