ADVERTISEMENT

Reacher - Season 2

I really enjoyed the first season. But I will be really sad if Roscoe is not in season two… but I would be very shocked if she were. She is very crush-worthy.
Dude, Roscoe was an absolute smokeshow.

• Love
Reactions: ping72
I really enjoyed the first season. But I will be really sad if Roscoe is not in season two… but I would be very shocked if she were. She is very crush-worthy.
Small bewbs but a likeable character. Reacher travels pretty light so I’ll be surprised if she makes an appearance. I could maybe see him calling her to get access to police computer databases or something, but that’s probably about it.

This a better adaptation than most novel series? Or is it just "inspired by"?
Bosch is the only adaptation I think has been done well, although the new season is pretty bad.
Longmire and Joe Picket are garbage.

Bosch is the only adaptation I think has been done well, although the new season is pretty bad.
I enjoyed Longmire, although by season 5 it was a little tired. Whatever county in Wyoming which he was sheriff of, it was pretty darned huge. You are correct about Joe Pickett though.

Reactions: arrrrrghhhh!
I've not read the books but the show is a guilty pleasure. I've watched the prison scene in the first episode a bunch of times. Gladiator meets Shawshank.

I enjoyed Longmire, although by season 5 it was a little tired. Whatever county in Wyoming which he was sheriff of, it was pretty darned huge. You are correct about Joe Pickett though.
Casting for Longmire was atrocious. And they try to cover a whole book in each episode, which is dumb. I liked that Bosch did 1, 2 books per season.

Reactions: jasonrann
There's a new Bosch out?

Update: Bosch is still the effing man.

Gonna go ahead and disgree with ol Belem on this.. i think the newest season was fantastic and the spin-off hasn't skipped a beat. Smaller budget but its not something that really bothered me. Definitely recommend.

was nice to lance reddick one last time 😢

I watched a couple seasons and then got curious and looked up Wyoming murder statistics. They get less than 20 per year. He sure seemed to get a lot in his county.

Reacher Season 2 is getting good reviews. Probably try to binge over Christmas break at some point.
I think they drop the first three episodes today. I'll definitely be watching this weekend. I really enjoyed Season 1. Bummed Roscoe isn't in this one, but I'm guessing the requisite hotties will be accounted for.

I think they drop the first three episodes today. I'll definitely be watching this weekend. I really enjoyed Season 1. Bummed Roscoe isn't in this one, but I'm guessing the requisite hotties will be accounted for.
Oh shit, we don't get all the episodes at once? Lame.

How is that show? Monster movie fan but not sure I want to see a whole series.
I am new to the monster movie genre. Never really got into it. But, I think it is pretty damn good. A little hokey, especially the scenes with Kurt Russell, but entertaining. Honestly, it would be incredible without the Kurt Russell scenes. His son Wyatt Russell, who plays the younger version of Kurt Russell's character in flashbacks, is really good. I like the series enough that I am going back and watching the 2014 Godzilla movie.

Reactions: Bro D and ericram
I am new to the monster movie genre. Never really got into it. But, I think it is pretty damn good. A little hokey, especially the scenes with Kurt Russell, but entertaining. Honestly, it would be incredible without the Kurt Russell scenes. His son Wyatt Russell, who plays the younger version of Kurt Russell's character in flashbacks, is really good. I like the series enough that I am going back and watching the 2014 Godzilla movie.
Thank you. Will check it out.

Heard great reviews about Godzilla Minus One.

Reactions: Tenacious E
I watched the first episode this morning. It was okay, not great. One thing that’s very difficult to do in a movie or tv show is portray camaraderie in a group and make it look natural. It usually comes across contrived and awkward, and I felt like it did when they showed the Special Investigators. The dialogue seemed forced and the acting was less than top-notch. And the password guessing scene was way too predictable.

I’ll watch more this weekend, hopefully it gets better.

I've read most of the Reacher books and the show has been pretty close to the books. I'm going to wait a few weeks before I dive in.

Just started episode 2 and we’ve got our eye candy. Serinda Swan as Karla Dixon.

MV5BN2UyY2VlOGEtMzA0YS00ZWNkLTlhZWEtOTRiZTRhYjExMDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzg3Nzk5MDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

CK4go7ZUsAARS4l.jpg

Just started episode 2 and we’ve got our eye candy. Serinda Swan as Karla Dixon.

MV5BN2UyY2VlOGEtMzA0YS00ZWNkLTlhZWEtOTRiZTRhYjExMDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzg3Nzk5MDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

CK4go7ZUsAARS4l.jpg
Guess I'll have to start watching this show. I got turned off after the movie with Mini-Me Cruise, knowing he never read any of the books are he'd have known his size didn't fit the guy.

But these pics have whetted my appetite. In all seriousness, thank you for sharing that.

Guess I'll have to start watching this show. I got turned off after the movie with Mini-Me Cruise, knowing he never read any of the books are he'd have known his size didn't fit the guy.

But these pics have whetted my appetite. In all seriousness, thank you for sharing that.
Yessir! I'm about half-way through episode two and she is definitely getting more air time. Hoping for bewbs!

Reactions: Tenacious E

CK4go7ZUsAARS4l.jpg
In before someone says her hips are too small like Kate upton’s relative to boobs, and finds her unattractive. Those people are f!cking weirdos, but they walk among us in HORT.

Alan Ritchson is definitely not Mini-Me Cruise, that much is certain.

I'm digging this season. I like the team aspect. While I don't think Reacher is the greatest actor in the world, I like him. Wish they would release them all at once thoough.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT