ADVERTISEMENT

Recommended sites for booking tours (museum, Eiffel Tower, etc) overseas

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
We are at the point of planning what to see/do in London, Paris and Lyon. Looking for recs for sites to reserve passes to all the tourist stuff you have to see. Told the wife that my one rule is that I don't want to wait in line....so anything that also offers a pass so I don't have to wait with the poors would be appreciated.

We are at the point of planning what to see/do in London, Paris and Lyon. Looking for recs for sites to reserve passes to all the tourist stuff you have to see. Told the wife that my one rule is that I don't want to wait in line....so anything that also offers a pass so I don't have to wait with the poors would be appreciated.
Get the City Pass for Paris for sure.

01g1yszds4g56teydvvm.jpg

Reactions: bhawk24bob
Take a look at airbnb experiences. We've done Madrid both with and without the experiences and have gotten about 10x more out of the experiences.

Trip advisor

Reactions: Fijimn
This is who I used for a semi-private (5 of us) Louvre tour that saved us about 4 hours of standing in line, and prevented a lot of aimless wandering in the museum - it was awesome!

We also used it to book a skip the line Eiffel Tower tour that took us right by everyone, to the elevator.

Highly, highly recommend Sandemans Walking Tours.

Most of the tours they offer are no upfront cost and the guide works on tips only. Given that, they do a fantastic job to earn their tips.

Have done these in 5-6 different European cities and have had no complaints. They do offer some other paid tours, and have done those as well if the topic they are covering is something of more interest.

There are other “free” walking tours too, but these guys are the best imo

Reactions: Fijimn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT