ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining Eligibility?

Whinny

Team MVP
Aug 6, 2007
SW Michigan
I know that Caitlin has another year of eligibility if she chooses to use it. Just wondering whether any of our other seniors also have another year available.

Molly Davis, Gabbie Marshall, and Kate Martin will all have their eligibility expire. Every other player still has at least one season of eligibility.

Reactions: ichawk24 and Moral
Going to be a whole new team next year that starts, Curios what attendence will be like next year with Caitlin gone. I would be surprised if it gets anywhere near full.

Reactions: ichawk24
I would think Clark would have a very lucrative NIL package to stay another year. Not a foregone conclusion she is gone.
All depends on if they can NIL two or three players that can entice CC22 to stay or go pro. I’m sure those NIL players will want an assurance that CC22 will be back before they commit to playing for Iowa. It would be nice if CC22 could recruit players to Iowa and win a NC in 25. Love to see Paige Beckers and even an Angel Reese type player to come here for the ultimate prize.

I would think Clark would have a very lucrative NIL package to stay another year. Not a foregone conclusion she is gone.
Clark can maintain her current Nil type contracts if she goes to the wnba, it is called an endorsement deal in the real world. She has State Farm and Nike which are national brands so. those commercials will work in any TV market.

If she does pretty well in the wnba, which I think with her game she should, then she can pick up local endorsement deals in her team's city

Reactions: ichawk24
Going to be a whole new team next year that starts, Curios what attendence will be like next year with Caitlin gone. I would be surprised if it gets anywhere near full.

I'll guess they'll average 8k to 9k, which is still very good for the womens game. Bluder has the program rolling and plays exciting basketball.

Reactions: warriors dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT