ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when?

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
A few weeks past, people were in prison, and we had a nice forum and didn't have to listen to all the left's and right's dribble on here? Man was that a pleasant time.

Bernie Sanders Student Debt GIF

A few weeks past, people were in prison, and we had a nice forum and didn't have to listen to all the left's and right's dribble on here? Man was that a pleasant time.
Get the hell off then. You bring as much, or more, crap than almost anyone on this board.

I haven’t really even lurked HROT for a decade. I hang out with the slackjaws and lowbrows on football board. HROT used to be lit, then Tom Kakert’s dork ass nuked it. Way way back, ~20 years ago, it was a riot, then came the HaLo schism.

This site would do well to open a political talk board. I mostly post on tigerdroppings now and they don’t allow any of this tardbilly political ranting on their off topic board. Their site attracts a much wider range of characters as a result. A lot of people avoid boards where everything turns political.

Reactions: Sharky1203
I haven’t really even lurked HROT for a decade. I hang out with the slackjaws and lowbrows on football board. HROT used to be lit, then Tom Kakert’s dork ass nuked it. Way way back, ~20 years ago, it was a riot, then came the HaLo schism.

This site would do well to open a political talk board. I mostly post on tigerdroppings now and they don’t allow any of this tardbilly political ranting on their off topic board. Their site attracts a much wider range of characters as a result. A lot of people avoid boards where everything turns political.

Sounds like it might be time for a board invasion. Post a link and let’s do this.

Reactions: Sharky1203
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT