ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are just like Putin

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
They are resorting radical and disturbing policies.Similar to putins war crimes. When u are losing u resort to crazy lies and desparte policies. The republican know they are losing they understand the demographics in america. The only step to remain in power is autocracy. White elite will b a minority in a couple of decades.

They are resorting radical and disturbing policies.Similar to putins war crimes. When u are losing u resort to crazy lies and desparte policies. The republican know they are losing they understand the demographics in america. The only step to remain in power is autocracy. White elite will b a minority in a couple of decades.

You gonna be ok?

Reactions: red/green hawk

54492710.jpg

The problem is that they have concentrated on state and local legislatures, and have been able to successfully gerrymander every state they control, so they will always have minority rule, and the Supreme court for the foreseeable future, and the sane majority of Americans will be ruled by insane radical right for years to come. The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.

This cannot be a real person.

Reactions: goldmom
There is a vast amount of mental illness on HROT.

This is true. And op is certainly one of the worst. I am pretty sure he is the same clown that thinks corporate America are all conspiring together to raise prices so republicans will win elections. Politics have made these whack jobs lose their god damn minds.

edit: yep,same whack job. Seriously, maybe some of you should step away from politics for awhile.

The problem is that they have concentrated on state and local legislatures, and have been able to successfully gerrymander every state they control, so they will always have minority rule, and the Supreme court for the foreseeable future, and the sane majority of Americans will be ruled by insane radical right for years to come. The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.
and who controls them in blue states?

Of all of the satirical pieces written on this board, the above might be the best one I've ever read.

1) Democrats have picked up expected seats in this gerrymander season
2) The Supreme Court has two moderates on it now both of which were nominated by Republicans. I know progressives hate the Constitution, but at least Justice Thomas and a couple of his well-educated peers still support it. The court is one conservative vacancy away from being as moderate as it's been in decades two away from becoming as far left as we've seen it in more of our lifetimes if those that control Biden get to make those nominations
3) Nothing better than seeing a radical leftist talking about the founding fathers. You'd have to look pretty hard to find one that wouldn't be appalled by most Democrat policies. JFC, how dumb can one person be if they think the founding fathers have anything in common with today's crazy left

Always someone else’s fault.

Looks like the right has moved to just calling any disagreement with their crazy policies, like revenge legislation against the state's largest employer, "as crazy talk". Easier than defending it I guess.

In case you hadn't realized it, this was a critique of Democrats for not focusing more attention to local and state elections.
Focusing why? They are quitting in droves because they know Brandon Poopy Pants and Kami Rottencrotch have made them toast in November.

I’m lost then. I’m a repub who hates Putin. What do I do?!
That can't be because the Gospel Party on the left, claims everyone on the right loves putin and they're always right, never lie and work really hard at their jobs!

You better hope the sane Republicans hold on to a certain degree of power to protect you from yourself and other leftists that have lost touch with reality.

What?

Trumps policies i support, which all dems will soon jump on, and some already are.

Let me guess, you need a link?

Reactions: biggreydogs
What policy has he passed that helps lower-income people enlighten me? We know he passed massive tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Looks like the right has moved to just calling any disagreement with their crazy policies, like revenge legislation against the state's largest employer, "as crazy talk". Easier than defending it I guess.
Maybe the largest employer will move, huh? 😬

Maybe the largest employer will move, huh? 😬
Doubtful, but they will likely sue, just like most of the rest of DeSantis' legislation he's signed. So Florida will waste more taxpayer dollars defending unconstitutional laws that will get overturned in court. Or, they will let the people of Florida absorb a $2200 tax increase. Although, to be fair, I'm not sure what's unconstitutional about this law, if anything. It's just a petty, dick move. One that the regular people of Florida are going to have to pay for. Not only with taxpayer dollars going to the legal defense, but the increase in taxes this has caused. I just don't understand why people like to back a complete asshole.

The Donkeycrats control the House, Senate and White House. What policies have they pushed through?

Banning abortions
Banning schoolbooks
Restricting voting rights

Lots and lots of stuff, actually. And all straight from the Autocrat's Playbook.

You can t hate putin and support trump one in the same. I can t imagine the crimes trump would commit if he was a dictator

If MAGA Republicans retake control of Congress, you're going to see support for Ukraine and NATO evaporate quickly, while rightwing media whitewashes the atrocities committed by Putin.

And Putin will be welcomed back to the world stage for the cheap oil and minerals they can provide.

If MAGA Republicans retake control of Congress, you're going to see support for Ukraine and NATO evaporate quickly, while rightwing media whitewashes the atrocities committed by Putin.

And Putin will be welcomed back to the world stage for the cheap oil and minerals they can provide.
Senate voted 100-0 for the Ukraine lend lease act

Reactions: Hondo_11
When people are showing you who they are, believe them:

Because they aren't "for" democracy or Constitutional rights

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT