ADVERTISEMENT

Revealing the identity of Ashli Babbitt's shooter..

Should the identity of Ashli Babbitt's shooter be revealed?

• yes

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • no

Votes: 70 79.5%

• Total voters
Don’t you think she didn’t see the officer with his gun pointed at her? Do you think she thought she’d get by on her charm and good looks? DooBi....are you trolling here, or are you really this phuquing stupid?
Lol

Reactions: Torg
Conservative Republican Congressman Markwayne Mullin, an eyewitness, who was trying to barricade the doorway immediately before the shooting, explained it to his hometown Tulsa newspaper shortly after January 6th.

“There was a mob trying to break through that door and a lot of people were going to die if they came through.”

“She was the first one to come through that door, unfortunately,” Mullin said, referring to Babbitt. “[The officer] had to make a split-second decision. In my opinion, he had to do what was necessary to protect people’s lives.”

“He had to take someone’s life, but in return he probably saved a whole bunch of lives.

Anymore questions?

Last edited:
I think they should withhold the name in all police involved shootings until such time as either a charge is filed against the cop or if an internal review revealed aggregious misconduct or wrongdoing

No reason to release the name if it's deemed justified. Darren Wilson's life was ruined over the Michael Brown case.

I agree with this. I think Darren Wilson did what he had to do in a very difficult situation. I think whomever shot Babbit did what they had to do in a very difficult situation.

However, both situations are so charged that the “grown” children (and an absolute whore of a conservative / liberal media) can’t wait to jump on it from their perspective are unfortunately incapable of handling it like adults. You have to protect people from the unhinged and unbalanced at this point unfortunately. If a crime is committed, name them and print their names on any newspaper that wants to.

Last edited:
Reactions: runkpanole
Conservative Republican Congressman Markwayne Mullin, an eyewitness, who was trying to barricade the doorway immediately before the shooting, explained it to his hometown Tulsa newspaper shortly after January 6th.

“There was a mob trying to break through that door and a lot of people were going to die if they came through.”

“She was the first one to come through that door, unfortunately,” Mullin said, referring to Babbitt. “[The officer] had to make a split-second decision. In my opinion, he had to do what was necessary to protect people’s lives.”

“He had to take someone’s life, but in return he probably saved a whole bunch lives.

Anymore questions?
But now we have had 6 months to “study” this event..and we have decided it was just another day of Capital Building tours...nothing out of the ordinary...just some engaged American patriots coming to talk with their Congressmen!

The American hero who shot the traitor attacking the US capital should be known and celebrated by every patriotic American.

THANK YOU!!
Agreed on the celebrated part, but we all know there are a bunch of loons who disagree with us on this thought process.

Agreed on the celebrated part, but we all know there are a bunch of loons who disagree with us on this thought process.
As stated by every educated person on this planet, thank god the cop was black and babbit was white. Otherwise, the media wouldn't know what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If they choose to come forward, I agree. I will throw $10 to their gofundme to fund the security they need to keep them safe from the armed mouthbreathing simpleton inbreds.

Very good. I'm sure you did the same thing for Darren Wilson.

I thought SOP was that the name of the shooting officer is released to the public.
I don't think there is one, all I know is when the shooting is justified I never hear the cops name. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention in that situation. When it's not justified, we do. I'm not sure releasing the name of the cop is the best idea under any circumstances, at least not until it has been thoroughly investigated. The problem is that the police have done such a poor job of policing themselves nobody trusts them to do the justified thing when there is a controversial incident that occurs. And now, nobody even waits to find out what happened because it's been completely politicized.

End of thread/
Really? George Floyd could be just another person dead because of the war on drugs. You don't think we should know the identity of the cop who killed him? Or do you judge what crimes are being committed before a cop Kells someone? Personally I think all police that are involved in a killing should be identified. Or none of them should.

I don't think there is one, all I know is when the shooting is justified I never hear the cops name. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention in that situation. When it's not justified, we do. I'm not sure releasing the name of the cop is the best idea under any circumstances, at least not until it has been thoroughly investigated. The problem is that the police have done such a poor job of policing themselves nobody trusts them to do the justified thing when there is a controversial incident that occurs. And now, nobody even waits to find out what happened because it's been completely politicized.

I don't really care to know the name of the cop who shot her, and for his or her sake it would be better for the identity to be kept from the public, but I wonder why there isn't consistency. I do think that in other cases, the officer who fired the shot is usually identified within a relatively short period of time. I can't think of a shooting in recent years where the officer wasn't identified. The reports usually name them and state that they are on administrative leave while the shooting is investigated.

Reactions: l.todd
It is kind of amazing watching the left tie themselves into a pretzel on this one.
Hey Northern, remember I said this?

Jade helm, Hillary’s emails, Mexican caravans, trannies playing girls sports and peeing in the girls’ room, dead people voting, Hunter Biden’s laptop, CRT!

This manufactured outrage du jour too shall pass.

Was I right or was I right? A brand new manufactured outrage du jour for you wingnuts to work yourselves into a lather over.

Reactions: Moral
I'm sure you've said the same thing on every cop killing right?

Not BnB, but if the perpetrator was doing stupid things and putting people’s lives in danger? Yes - play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Cops have extremely difficult jobs to do. That said, they make mistakes and should be held accountable when they do. The bad ones should be rooted out and very sternly face the music. The good ones should be celebrated. And when well meaning, good people make reasonable but difficult decisions - that should be judged on its merits without politics. A badge is not a free pass though. Like every area of society both personally and professionally, it’s important they work to improve. Understand where they can do better in an evolving world, culture, and environment they face and execute.

It’s so simple actually. But with people like you and your side on the right and our heel-dug-in libs on the left from this board it will be impossible. Like everything, we collectively ruin any chance. It’s our one true skill as humans.

Last edited:
I never want to hear any of these 44 people so far say that police shouldn't be judge jury and executioner because obviously to them it depends on the crime.

I never want to hear any of these 44 people so far say that police shouldn't be judge jury and executioner because obviously to them it depends on the crime.
The Capitol was under ****ing attack. This is like critiquing a soldier about shooting an enemy attacking their line. This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. Embarrassing.

This is so HROT.

There should be transparency in police shootings. Party lines be damned.

If reports resembled a mad-lib, both sides would probably agree.

Officer_____ fearing for their life and others; pulled weapon and shot, suspect _____. Upon testimony and video from witnesses and police body cams, this is under review by HROT until a poll is made.

Reactions: Hawki97
The Capitol was under ****ing attack. This is like critiquing a soldier about shooting an enemy attacking their line. This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. Embarrassing.
Our policee are under attack too. What's the difference?

This is so HROT.

There should be transparency in police shootings. Party lines be damned.

If reports resembled a mad-lib, both sides would probably agree.

Officer_____ fearing for their life and others; pulled weapon and shot, suspect _____. Upon testimony and video from witnesses and police body cams, this is under review by HROT until a poll is made.

Exactly. We’re all children at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT