ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Burt Reynolds

Funky Bunch

HB Legend
Mar 30, 2011
burt-reynolds-2.jpg

Just watched that show a couple weekends ago. It was a good one. RIP Burt.

Gone but never forgotten. The kind of man that'd make you question your sexuality, but just for a second. I like girls.
_59944325_br_cosmo624.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
I guess I have watched the new Longest Yard, striptease, and the new dukes of hazzard. I don’t really remember Burt in anything. Sounds like a B list actor.

I don't remember where I heard it...might have been a roast of Clint with Burt telling the story...

Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood were fired by a studio on the same day. They were walking out together. Clint asked Burt why he was fired and Burt responded that the studio said he couldn't act. Burt asked the same question of Clint who said they thought he was too ugly for film. They walk out the gate and as they parted, Burt said, "You're screwed". Clint said, "What about you?" Burt responded, "I can take acting lessons."

I don't remember where I heard it...might have been a roast of Clint with Burt telling the story...

Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood were fired by a studio on the same day. They were walking out together. Clint asked Burt why he was fired and Burt responded that the studio said he couldn't act. Burt asked the same question of Clint who said they thought he was too ugly for film. They walk out the gate and as they parted, Burt said, "You're screwed". Clint said, "What about you?" Burt responded, "I can take acting lessons."

True or not, good story.

The thing is it's not about acting bruno. Watch Smokey and the bandit and hooper. It's about womanizing and drinking and doing stunts. Pretty much OiT. Just kidding.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Sharky’s Machine is under appreciated.

Great character actors made it. The scene when they are at a ballpark (believe it was anyway...baseball game) hashing out facts of the case is hilarious.

The plot is a bit cliche...but several good performances in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT