ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Marjorie Taylor Greene’s marriage

Give me a paper bag for her face and a sock for her mouth and I would give her a whirl
Gimp mask with a ball gag, this is what doggie was made for.

b84deb04bf1fc3ad5ec62a9a40189504013adc5d_original.jpeg

Hubby must have found out about her big-time crush on Liz Cheney!

I assume she will release a statement stating that this is a family matter, and please respect her privacy. Meanwhile she stalks teenage victims of mass shootings and, well, everyone her nutty brain wants to get it on with. Everyone else’s business is her business, but anyone asking about this will be chastised.

I assume she will release a statement stating that this is a family matter, and please respect her privacy. Meanwhile she stalks teenage victims of mass shootings and, well, everyone her nutty brain wants to get it on with. Everyone else’s business is her business, but anyone asking about this will be chastised.

This. She is a c you next tuesday of the highest order. Her chasing down those kids put her on my list of human trash. The world would be a better pace if she fell off of it.

Hardly surprising. . . the right stopped even pretending to care about family values a long time ago.

We really could use a real family values party in this country. One who's politicians have only one living person who has ever been married to them. One who honestly believes in marriage as a social force for family stability and encourages marriage AND discourages divorce through both word and law.

Hardly surprising. . . the right stopped even pretending to care about family values a long time ago.

We really could use a real family values party in this country. One who's politicians have only one living person who has ever been married to them. One who honestly believes in marriage as a social force for family stability and encourages marriage AND discourages divorce through both word and law.

the absolute last thing any country needs is people using their elected office to push their version of family values as law.

I was fine with your post until “discourages divorce through word and law”… and law?

“make divorce harder”…? Yes because unhappy marriages produce good outcomes for both the children and the spouses?

the absolute last thing any country needs is people using their elected office to push their version of family values as law.

I was fine with your post until “discourages divorce through word and law”… and law?

“make divorce harder”…? Yes because unhappy marriages produce good outcomes for both the children and the spouses?

Actually unhappy marriages so long as there is no abuse produce better results than divorced parents

This is just an excuse that parents make to put their own happiness ahead of their children's futures. And honestly if people stick it out they tend to find ways to be happy with one another. I can tell you in all honesty that happened in my marriage.

It should be harder to get a divorce. WAY harder.

• Wow
Reactions: FlickShagwell

Unfortunately this is typical of the right. They are more than willing to be purposefully offensive and purposefully try to hurt other people's feelings and then defend themselves by claiming "people shouldn't get so offended". But when the shoe is on the other foot they suddenly want people to treat them with respect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT