ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Recruiting team ranking for 2020 as of 4/12/19....Iowa #11

Hope they can hold on to all these guys till signing day. If they do, then they could be looking at a top 35 class, which is very good for us.

#8 per 247.

Definitely a good start. We're sure to drop once schools like Georgia get more than 5 recruits but we might have a realistic shot at a top 25 class this year if we hit a couple more big targets.

I don't concern myself myself that much with rankings but wherever the so called experts rank this class I believe it will gone in Iowa history as one of the very best.

Reactions: cmhawks99
I have to agree that the way this is shaping up it will be one of the best classes in Iowa history. While it is true that we don’t have a bunch of 4 and 5 star guys in this class yet, these players known offer lists speak for themselves. We are cleaning up with high upside players that the big boys very much want. The only difference is that these players will need coaching, strength and conditioning work, and seasoning first, which is hard to predict whether a 5 star might need anyway.

The sheer numbers speak for themselves too - to have 8 or 9 guys this damn good this early is huge - it means the staff can afford to be a little choosier - and potential prospects will definitely take notice too.

Reactions: Colorado_Tigerhawk
Ranking is going to change but like others have pointed out, we are getting quality guys whether they are ranked highly or not. Just need to keep putting the pieces together in all facets. A Natty will not be out of reach down the line.

@WendallTurnstile I see we have another newly joined voice of reason and and anti homerism on the board. Nothing real to contribute so far. Seen this act before.

A Natty will not be out of reach down the line.

2Axc.gif

Wait, you can only be an Iowa fan if you are ridiculously unrealistic?
You think your slick with your gross mis-characterizations huh? The reality is you can only be an Iowa fan if you actually root for and believe in the team. All your posts or negative toward the state of the program or the sentiment of the fans. Your overly enlightened perspective is false. You believe in a worn out narrative. Iowa football is trending up and you want to keep them down, if only in your mind. The program and fans sell themselves short in not believing Iowa could win it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: unclesammy and LUC8
You think your slick with your gross characterizations huh? The reality is you can only be an Iowa fan if you actually root for and believe in the team. All your posts or negative toward the state of the program or the sentiment of the fans. Your overly enlightened perspective is false. You believe in a worn out narrative. Iowa football is trending up and you want to keep them down, if only in your mind. The program and fans sell themselves short in not believing Iowa could win it all.

I agree they are trending up but to shit on someone because they don’t think Iowa is on the same level as those who are winning National Titles is ridiculous.

Reactions: WendallTurnstile
You think your slick with your gross characterizations huh? The reality is you can only be an Iowa fan if you actually root for and believe in the team. All your posts or negative toward the state of the program or the sentiment of the fans. Your overly enlightened perspective is false. You believe in a worn out narrative. Iowa football is trending up and you want to keep them down, if only in your mind. The program and fans sell themselves short in not believing Iowa could win it all.
Trending up? LOL, I'm a fan, just not a blind homer like you who cant deal with reality. Posting ridiculous things on a message board will not make them come true, and it sure as hell doesn't make you more of a fan.

Trending up? LOL, I'm a fan, just not a blind homer like you who cant deal with reality. Posting ridiculous things on a message board will not make them come true, and it sure as hell doesn't make you more of a fan.
Alot of wrongful assumptions in your post. I'm used to that everywhere I go. You are the one who is blind. If you think the possibility of Iowa winning a Natty is ridiculous you're a fool. Good thing the team isn't made it of players with your mindset! Can't deal with reality? Bahahahahahaha! You have created a false negative reality in your own mind that is oblivious to clear signs of the programs improvement. I'm not afraid to criticize the program, but it is done for constructive purposes. Have to keep a positive attitude to reach full potential.

Reactions: brokenarrow73
Alot of wrongful assumptions in your post. I'm used to that everywhere I go. You are the one who is blind. If you think the possibility of Iowa winning a Natty is ridiculous you're a fool. Good thing the team isn't made it of players with your mindset! Can't deal with reality? Bahahahahahaha! You have created a false negative reality in your own mind that is oblivious to clear signs of the programs improvement. I'm not afraid to criticize the program, but it is done for constructive purposes. Have to keep a positive attitude to reach full potential.
Yes, I'm sure your positive attitude is helping the team reach its full potential. Good call

We'll have a solid 2020 class with a good shot to finish in the top 25.

I have a feeling 2021 could be even better. They have a chance at two 4 star in state with Bollers and Colby plus a solid 3 star in Liddle.

Lots of nice 4-5 star out of state visitors already too.

Good lord, the one time you were even remotely close to getting to the CFP you crapped your pants against MSU, and then got completely boat raced by a McCaffrey.. Which means you weren't even in the discussion for a National Title.

Good lord, the one time you were even remotely close to getting to the CFP you crapped your pants against MSU, and then got completely boat raced by a McCaffrey.. Which means you weren't even in the discussion for a National Title.
How big of a degenerate do you have to be to go looking to talk Shyte on a Rivals teams Future Hawkeyes Board? Like take that shit to the other 5 NE posts and let us talk Hawk **** twad

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Being one play away from the final four is most definitely "in the discussion." U Cornhusker fans are the most insecure fan base of all time. Its not easy to steal that title from Cyclone fans but u have done it. People post things on here to bounce ideas off other Hawk fans so why exactly are u here? Not even Trump would post on the CNN website.:D By the way u guys need to improve cuz you're hurting our strength of schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT