ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky Lombardi

morley10

Scout Team
Jan 31, 2010
I just noticed in tonight’s bowl game he was starting as Quarterback for Northern Illinois. I guess he transferred from Michigan State. He lost but he looked pretty good. Mobile but lost a fumble. Pretty accurate passer. I just wonderwhat if he came to Iowa instead?

• Haha
Reactions: herkhatescy
I just noticed in tonight’s bowl game he was starting as Quarterback for Northern Illinois. I guess he transferred from Michigan State. He lost but he looked pretty good. Mobile but lost a fumble. Pretty accurate passer. I just wonderwhat if he came to Iowa instead?
Lol

Reactions: BBHawk
Never thought I'd see the day that Iowa fans were wondering how much better things would be if we had landed the QB from Michigan St, who we beat 49-7, who lost his job and transferred to Northern Illinois. These are dark times for the Iowa offense.

I’ll love to have a running QB like Rocky

I’d sacrifice some down field throwing for a guy that can beat teams with his legs.

I’ve seen a lot of him this year and he’s most like Tim Tebow. Runs throw guys but isn’t a polished passer.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15

If he had come to Iowa, he'd be playing at Northern Illinois right now.

giphy.gif

Reactions: intrepodor
I’ll love to have a running QB like Rocky

I’d sacrifice some down field throwing for a guy that can beat teams with his legs.

I’ve seen a lot of him this year and he’s most like Tim Tebow. Runs throw guys but isn’t a polished passer.
Most like Tebow? In the sense that both have two legs and two arms?

Hmm… maybe he would have ended up at UNI instead!?

Never thought I'd see the day that Iowa fans were wondering how much better things would be if we had landed the QB from Michigan St, who we beat 49-7, who lost his job and transferred to Northern Illinois. These are dark times for the Iowa offense.
No, it just shows how many stupid Iowa fans frequent this board.

I watched him 4 or 5 times this year. In his defense- he really did play pretty good. NIU was 0 wins last year, he was their rock this year. Time after time made big plays with his arm and his legs.
STILL made some bad throws but he also made some clutch throws. He is a football player,good leader and plays the game with passion….. I’m happy to see any player from the state of Iowa have success on the college level.

Reactions: cheddarwurst69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT