ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for tonights meet

Mike Zierath

Family, football and fishing.....
Jun 3, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
I've seen a few, like @Gobblin, @acuhawk and a few others that have mentioned they are in town for the meet tonight. Who else?

I will be at Live for the pre-meet, I will also be at the post meet. Get to me before the beers do. Would love to meet anyone that wants to say hey, or, GFUY, either way. Its all good!

Mike

I am here although not going to the pre or post meet gatherings. I'll be wearing a HWC long sleeve T.

Reactions: Ruinous
I've seen a few, like @Gobblin, @acuhawk and a few others that have mentioned they are in town for the meet tonight. Who else?

I will be at Live for the pre-meet, I will also be at the post meet. Get to me before the beers do. Would love to meet anyone that wants to say hey, or, GFUY, either way. Its all good!

Mike
We were there. Disappointed in the views. We had first row seats and the stupid baseball net was left up which was distracting. We finally moved about 15 rows back and watched on the video board.
I would strongly suggest having a watch party if they ever do NCAA in a football stadium because you will be watching every match on the video board. We still had a great time. 7 live was awesome.

We were there. Disappointed in the views. We had first row seats and the stupid baseball net was left up which was distracting. We finally moved about 15 rows back and watched on the video board.
I would strongly suggest having a watch party if they ever do NCAA in a football stadium because you will be watching every match on the video board. We still had a great time. 7 live was awesome.
sorry we didn't meet up. Would have loved it.

Z

sorry we didn't meet up. Would have loved it.

Z
Ya I didn't end up meeting any one due to my son's flight coming in late. I was hoping the one guy would at least bring me a slice of ballpark pizza. That 7 live place was impressive. So clean and really awesome.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Ya I didn't end up meeting any one due to my son's flight coming in late. I was hoping the one guy would at least bring me a slice of ballpark pizza. That 7 live place was impressive. So clean and really awesome.
I'm not quite sure they were prepared for what hit them, but they worked hard and did a pretty good job of keeping up.

Z

Reactions: acuhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT