ADVERTISEMENT

Roster predictions for Princeton

So do you think goes at 184, Assad or Brands?
Looks like it will be Assad at 84 as of now but who knows, my hope is Brands locks in at 174 that appears to be where he should be. Wilson is also at 184, as of next season the lineup looks like 165Kennedy AKA the Beast, 174 Brands and 184 Assad/Wilson. There is a entire roster of young hungry recruits also obviously.

So you're not an Iowa fan? Just a Spencer Lee fan? Otherwise why would you be bitching so much?
Some fans only talk about the quarterback. I’m as much of a SL fan as the next Hawk fan, but the best quarterback sucks without a good offensive line. Even Spencer says this , thats why is always gives credit to his teammates. Maybe more to this hmmm

The cesspool is full early this season.
These days there seems too few wanting to become the honey dippers.

All who say the coach makes the final call on burning a redshirt are correct.

All who say the student athlete makes the final call in whether they'll use all their potential NCAA eligibility are correct.

All who say the student athlete holds significant sway in whether they will compete in a redshirt eligible year are correct.

I choose to believe there is a reason that SL is not on the match notes to wrestle against Princeton. I further choose to believe both he and Coach Brands understand the reason to be sound and in the best interest of SL and the Iowa Wrestling Team. These are easy choices for me to make, because optimism and faith have worked well for me when compared to pessimism and cynicism.

Do you think he puts entertainment above team goals?

I don't want a guy coaching who does that.
His version of "entertainment" is his guys scoring points, lots of points preferably. So yes I would say it is heavily weighted to Team goals.

I want a guy Coaching who does that.

Reactions: cheddarwurst
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT