ADVERTISEMENT

Rs are really making idiots of themselves attacking Walz's military service

Well, yeah, especially when your man is Captain Bone Spurs.

But I have yet to meet a MAGA who wasn’t a complete tool or who had any self awareness whatsoever.
I'm asking you this because I have respect for you and actually believe me and you will always be civil.

Isn't the bone spurs attack weak considering Biden had like 1,000 deferments for asthma? I don't have asthma but I know plantar fasciitis sucks ass.

^^^^^
It's been a disastrous 2 weeks for the Radical Right.

Momentum is CLEARLY on the side of Dems and the trend is very favorable with the convention approaching.

You ask any independant thinking individual to give their opinion and I bet we'll over 75% would agree.
Momentum is great, but it means little in August.

Indeed, attacking Walz's military service is incredibly dumb. Hypocrisy has no bounds with this MAGA crowd. Obviously they've forgotten that their boy Donald Trump infamously avoided the draft (and Vietnam) in the 60's with his bogus "bone spurs" medical discharge.
According to him, his personal Vietnam was avoiding STDs.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I never understood how any Republican could support Trump after he attacked a tortured POW, John McCain.

That was lock stop for me.
Max Clelland. John Kerry. Ruben Gallego. There have been others. There is no bottom

^^^^^
It's been a disastrous 2 weeks for the Radical Right.

Momentum is CLEARLY on the side of Dems and the trend is very favorable with the convention approaching.

You ask any independant thinking individual to give their opinion and I bet we'll over 75% would agree.
No, myself and many other independs think both parties stink right now. Nothing has changed.

Timmy tampon the man of stolen valor. JD Vance had some choice words about this today.

In before reservists MMM and Joni Ernst amplify the disparaging comments. In before reservist IMCC disparages a man who served honorably in the reserves just like him.

Many believed the couch story. I think you have a selective memory. I sure wish we had the thread still alive. X exploded with it and there are still receipts there.

Look, I hate Trump. Probably not as much as you do, but I despise the man. I know very little about Vance. I don’t care to get to know him either. If Trump picked him, then I know he’s garbage. However, except for the sarcasm post I made, I’m never going to go after his military service. Ever. I have the utmost respect for all that have served.
The couch story is dumb and untrue, but adolescents masturbating is normal, not a reflection of character. No intelligent person would believe an author would include such an unimportant embarrassing anecdote in their biography unless they were writing an erotic tell all. Calling someone a deserter is attacking their patriotism and character.

As a side note, one morning I was listening to the local Red Oak radio station interviewing Joni Ernst. The interviewer was talking about how relatable JD Vance's story is to Iowa residents. I thought to myself, I don't relate to his story at all. On the other hand the Walz story is a closer to my midwest childhood experience.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Imagine serving honorably for 24 years and then having the Rs calling you a deserter because you finally retired. Suckers and losers strikes again.
I'm not familiar with where Walz was deployed during those 24 years. Can you fill me in?

The couch story is dumb and untrue, but adolescents masturbating is normal, not a reflection of character. No intelligent person would believe an author would include such an unimportant embarrassing anecdote in their biography unless they were writing an erotic tell all. Calling someone a deserter is attacking their patriotism and character.

As a side note, one morning I was listening to the local Red Oak radio station interviewing Joni Ernst. The interviewer was talking about how relatable JD Vance's story is to Iowa residents. I thought to myself, I don't relate to his story at all. On the other hand the Walz story is a closer to my midwest childhood experience.
All I’m saying is that there WERE people who believed it. I get it that most saw through it. But some believed it. I’ll bet you there are still people out there who still do believe it today. People that don’t pay attention enough to check that it was debunked. Keep hearing jokes about it and think it’s true.

I think it’s despicable that the republicans are going after Walz’s character and military career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT