ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Giuliani Is on the Sunday show circuit

Isn't it the job of a lawyer to know what their client did, and who/what they talked to and about? As I mentioned before, I am pretty sure what Rudy is doing is getting the bad news out in a word soup kind of way to blunt it's impact.

Yeah but let’s be real, Rudy isn’t acting as an actual attorney. He is a spokesperson who is sent out to muddy the waters and keep moving the goalpost.

I don't think he's really Trump's lawyer. He seems very confused.

Could you imagine being in a bind and you get current stage Giuliani as your lawyer?
m0B.gif

Isn't it the job of a lawyer to know what their client did, and who/what they talked to and about? As I mentioned before, I am pretty sure what Rudy is doing is getting the bad news out in a word soup kind of way to blunt it's impact.

Yes, but Rudy has a guy for a client who lies and I'd question if he tells Rudy 10% of what he says or does, and so Rudy goes out and lies and makes stuff up for trump because Rudy has no idea of what's going on. It's a tough job for Rudy and he just ends up having egg on his face.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
At this point I can't decide if Rudy is a terrible lawyer or an incompetent spokesperson. I'm starting to think its both.

Reactions: Huey Grey
The biggest idiot in my law school class was brighter than this moron. No clue what transformed him from a respectable prosecutor to a unhinged lunatic but sad and funny at the same time. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT