ADVERTISEMENT

Rush Limbaugh just announced

Just my guess is he’s comfortable with his fate. He has scores and scores of friends and well wishers. I hope he has surgical options and he remains as comfortable as possible.

Huge difference.

I have disdain and contempt for one person - specifically because he has disdain and contempt for VAST SWATHS of his fellow Americans.
And that's totally fine. I honestly get it and don't really blame you. But expressing it so vehemently in a thread about his terminal cancer diagnosis makes you look like an ahole

Reactions: royhobbs2
Realistically what’s his time frame? 3 months? 6 months?

Knowing nothing other than he has "advanced" disease, I couldn't begin to give you an informed guess. Depends on where it's metastasized to, how extensive the disease, the genetic profile of his cancer, etc.

I didn't read the full thread, but read enough posts. It is sad that some cannot feel sympathy for another human being being gravely ill or having a deadly disease, regardless of their political affiliation, ignorant views or greed for attention or money. There are a lot of people I loathe, but I could never live with myself if I found glee or even indifference in their suffering a potentially terminal illness.
Like I said before, meh. I don't wish this on him, I'll just give him all of the Ts and Ps that he'd give to you or I. Or, any of the people he wrecked over the years to make a buck.
And, as others have mentioned, given what everyone has known since the 1980s, smoking will kill you. Rush was pretty pointed about smoking big cigars publicly as a dig on the limpwristed anti-smoking people. Now he has lung cancer. Go figure. Congrats to wife #4 for sticking it out. She is going to cash in.

And, as others have mentioned, given what everyone has known since the 1980s, smoking will kill you. Rush was pretty pointed about smoking big cigars publicly as a dig on the limpwristed anti-smoking people.

He actively spread misinformation about the risks of smoking and second-hand smoke.

Reactions: dekhawk
Lol, you don't listen to Rush and dont watch MSNBC, but you certainly have an informed opinion on each :rolleyes:

Not regularly no. I actively choose not to. But, of course I have seen and heard both plenty over the years.

Pre-game coverage on SOTU indicated that Rush will receive some type of award. My previous posts indicated that I thought Rush should get compassion despite being a POS. I stand by the compassion, but to give him an award is absolutely ridiculous.

Pre-game coverage on SOTU indicated that Rush will receive some type of award. My previous posts indicated that I thought Rush should get compassion despite being a POS. I stand by the compassion, but to give him an award is absolutely ridiculous.

I believe the record shows I said flags would be lowered upon death. Medal of Freedom for someone pandering to divide the country, individual......I might turn in all of my medals that were earned. Eat shit to any of you left or right. Damn disgrace for this country.

Reactions: torbee and Pinehawk
I believe the record shows I said flags would be lowered upon death. Medal of Freedom for someone pandering to divide the country, individual......I might turn in all of my medals that were earned. Eat shit to any of you left or right. Damn disgrace for this country.

2780.jpg

5e3a33fd5bc79c52a74fbb87

rush-limbaugh-melania.jpg

TRAD:

I'm sure you are proud. I...unlike you, Trump, and, Rush, actually served this country. So proud that you are SO PROUD. PROUDEST OF ANY PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

TRAD:

I'm sure you are proud. I...unlike you, Trump, and, Rush, actually served this country. So proud that you are SO PROUD. PROUDEST OF ANY PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

I served in the Coast Guard, asshole.

Six years. Yeoman 1st Class. Served in Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Riviera Beach, and Miami.

I remember my first “Rush is Right” bumper sticker.
I find him entertaining, and love it when Mark Steyn fills in for him. Hilarious.

continue with the bash sesh.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT