ADVERTISEMENT

Russia captures US tanks handed to Ukraine in nightmare blow for Joe Biden

Pete Malloy

HR All-American
Oct 14, 2022
Trendy Waterbury Neighborhood - Des Moines
Russia has released images of US and German-made heavy artillery seized on the frontline in Ukraine - describing the vehicles as "trophies".

In a taunt to Kyiv's allies in the West, the Russian defense ministry detailed how the equipment - Leopard 2 tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles - was captured during a battle in the Zaporizhzhia region.

Alongside a short clip, the ministry said in a statement: "Leopard tanks and Bradley infantry fighting vehicles. These are our trophies.

"Equipment of the Ukrainian armed forces in the Zaporizhzhia region."

It comes less than a fortnight after President Biden announced a new $300m military aid package to Ukraine, which includes sophisticated weaponry such as drones to allow strikes from range.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Nightmare blow?

exaggeration-you-know-what.gif

A nightmare blow for Biden would have been an article linking him to putting his penis on the face of his kids at the dinner table. No way to safe face after that.
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, describes inappropriate actions toward her taken by the president when she was a child.

Project Veritas Tells Judge It Was Assured Biden Diary Was Legally Obtained​

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
This is an example of equity at work. Biden realized it’s not fair that he gave Taliban all of those awesome weapons and felt the need to make sure Russia got their fair share.

Reactions: abby97
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, describes inappropriate actions toward her taken by the president when she was a child.

Project Veritas Tells Judge It Was Assured Biden Diary Was Legally Obtained​

I clicked link, but didn't see anything about captured tanks or how Biden contributed to capture of said tanks.

Weird.

Isn’t OP one of the usual crew who correct people when they mistakenly think AR stands for “assault rifle”? I find it ironic then that OP thinks a Bradley is a tank. Borrowing from typical right wing logic, if he does not know the ins and outs of the actual weaponry he should lose his right to discuss the broader topic.

Seeing as he has also been outed as a pedo nut job, I am not sure what OP is trying to prove by starting new threads. Instead of posting trolly bullshit maybe he should figure out how to live a better life at least 200 feet away from small children.

Isn’t OP one of the usual crew who correct people when they mistakenly think AR stands for “assault rifle”? I find it ironic then that OP thinks a Bradley is a tank. Borrowing from typical right wing logic, if he does not know the ins and outs of the actual weaponry he should lose his right to discuss the broader topic.

Seeing as he has also been outed as a pedo nut job, I am not sure what OP is trying to prove by starting new threads. Instead of posting trolly bullshit maybe he should figure out how to live a better life at least 200 feet away from small children.
You're very gullible that's apparent.

This is an example of equity at work. Biden realized it’s not fair that he gave Taliban all of those awesome weapons and felt the need to make sure Russia got their fair share.
Trumps foreign policy played out. Elections have consequences

Wow they captured a few vehicles.

It's war it happens sometimes. Do you think we stopped supplying the UK with weapons the minute the Germans captured one of our vehicles, ships or planes???
OP neglects to mention that the Russians lost b/t 3x and 4x that many of their own tanks. Not like this was a one-sided victory for Russia.

By all accounts that I've read, the Ukrainians are attempting to pull Russia into false positions to create openings they can exploit. They're well aware that at this point Russia wants to turn this into a war of attrition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT