ADVERTISEMENT

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Died from Cancer at 87. Sorry, Mitch, but Whoever Wins in November MUST Nominate her Replacement

Yes!!! Trump will get two more pucks and save this country for 25 years from insane democrats

I thought that was 2016. Either way, the hypocrisy of Mitch and company will no doubt reach new heights. They should do the right thing and let it ride until next January.

Sadly, I doubt they do
Zero chance they will. Mitch has already said he will confirm should an opening occur. And there will be no Republicans to oppose him.

I thought that was 2016. Either way, the hypocrisy of Mitch and company will no doubt reach new heights. They should do the right thing and let it ride until next January.

Sadly, I doubt they do
Remind me where mitch or any other majority leader ever refused a vote with the same party president and senate majority.

Reactions: OpenHawkSurgery
And yet you will gleefully support the degradation of her work in the following weeks when Trump trots out a replacement.
I actually don’t think @goldmom would. I disagree with her on many things, but I believe she comes from a point of integrity.

Trump, however, as happy as he can be. He is an evil human being.

I actually don’t think @goldmom would. I disagree with her on many things, but I believe she comes from a point of integrity.
She. Is. A. Trump. Supporter. She has no integrity. The excuse is already there. Biden will win, get two picks, so they need balance things beforehand. She will support this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT