ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Kriener has landed a spot with Slovenia team. JBo interviews him on his Oct 26 Podcast

"Welcome!"

😉

The Ehime Orange Vikings are a professional basketball team based in Matsuyama, Ehime Japan.

Here is the translation:

Notice of player contract agreement:

We are pleased to inform you that we have signed a player contract for the 2021-22 season with the players.

I'm from Belgium. And I'm a 23 year old rookie!!

Click here for details:

E6Y7LWCVUAM2yCp

I miss that guy. If he’d have taken his COVID year last year, he’d have been a difference maker……but I’m super happy to see him making money and traveling the world as a professional basketball player. I think I could make a pretty solid argument that he’s maybe the most underrated player of Fran’s tenure.

I miss that guy. If he’d have taken his COVID year last year, he’d have been a difference maker……but I’m super happy to see him making money and traveling the world as a professional basketball player. I think I could make a pretty solid argument that he’s maybe the most underrated player of Fran’s tenure.

I forget. I know that those who played in the 2020-2021 season were eligible for a "free" covid year.

Ryan graduated in May, 2020. Was he and others who played in the 2019-2020 season eligible for an additional "free" covid year?

I forget. I know that those who played in the 2020-2021 season were eligible for a "free" covid year.

Ryan graduated in May, 2020. Was he and others who played in the 2019-2020 season eligible for an additional "free" covid year?
No. Because the regular season was completed already and they just lost the postseason the ncaa didn’t do anything for them with the rare exception of Spencer Lee who was granted another year to try to go for 4 NCAA titles.

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT