ADVERTISEMENT

S Swoopes is doing Big12 championship game..

I am legit interested to see if she addresses her comments from last month. I’m guessing not but it would go a long way toward rebuilding some good will with NCAAW bball fans if she were to admit her mistake on national tv

I am legit interested to see if she addresses her comments from last month. I’m guessing not but it would go a long way toward rebuilding some good will with NCAAW bball fans if she were to admit her mistake on national tv

Well, if you didn’t know, it seems convoluted considering she’s calling an Iowa State game… You know how their fans are about and being overshadowed.😳

I wonder why in the hell nobody’s been talking about this Madison Booker from Texas nationwide like they have a couple of these other kids. This girl was a Forward midseason and if I understand correctly, injuries forced her to play point guard and she’s a freshman…

She averages just short of 17 points 5 rebounds and five assists a game.

Is Fennelly a big time drunk? He has the drunk man nose.

First off, he is a dick. I know first hand

Second, I'm thinking :

main-qimg-0e3a0042110c1b1d16a616f81c68473c-lq

I don't mean this as a jab at Crooks's weight, but I think the weakest part of her game is she is slow in transition and sometimes a little slow getting into position on D.

She's a stellar player, a solid shooter, and a force under the basket. They just need her on the floor longer and I think that comes with conditioning.

Kind of excited to see what she can do over the next few years.

I don't mean this as a jab at Crooks's weight, but I think the weakest part of her game is she is slow in transition and sometimes a little slow getting into position on D.

She's a stellar player, a solid shooter, and a force under the basket. They just need her on the floor longer and I think that comes with conditioning.

I'll take a jab at her weight. She could be so much better if she lost 20 lbs. Why can't we say this about women when we can on men?

I'll take a jab at her weight. She could be so much better if she lost 20 lbs. Why can't we say this about women when we can on men?
I'm trying not to get cancelled. But really, I was commenting more on it being better for her a skill set.

I wonder why in the hell nobody’s been talking about this Madison Booker from Texas nationwide like they have a couple of these other kids. This girl was a Forward midseason and if I understand correctly, injuries forced her to play point guard and she’s a freshman…

She averages just short of 17 points 5 rebounds and five assists a game.

Really nice player. She can really shoot it off the dribble. Fun to watch

She has really good footwork and shoots well—and I love her personality from what I’ve seen. But, yeah she is very slow up and down the court. Still cheering for her, though.

I wish I would have seen this before the game. I missed Swoops commentary. She is really smart.

Is Fennelly a big time drunk? He has the drunk man nose.
As much as I despise those pinheads in Ames, Fennelly did a hell of a job this year starting four freshmen for most of the season.

It helps that the Big12 didn't have any "super teams".
That said...they'll be very good for the next three years.

And at his age, I think Fennelly retires when this freshmen group graduates.

She’s one helluva player. Great feet and great hands and understands how to use her body to her advantage. She has tremendous upside. Frankly, she does a good job of transitioning..and more conditioning will only improve that part of her game. I wish she was one of “ours”...

As much as I despise those pinheads in Ames, Fennelly did a hell of a job this year starting four freshmen for most of the season.

It helps that the Big12 didn't have any "super teams".
That said...they'll be very good for the next three years.

And at his age, I think Fennelly retires when this freshmen group graduates.

Kansas St. was pretty good. They just lost their best player for a chunk of the Big 12 season.

Kansas St. was pretty good. They just lost their best player for a chunk of the Big 12 season.
Big12 is losing, arguably, their two best programs to the SEC.

Baylor isn't the powerhouse it used to be either.

Will be the weakest of the 5/6 major conferences.

She played 33 out of 40 minutes

Big12 is losing, arguably, their two best programs to the SEC.

Baylor isn't the powerhouse it used to be either.

Will be the weakest of the 5/6 major conferences.
ISU has a good shot at winning that conference next year. Iowa is going to have real problems beating them. I'm hoping Hannah Stuelke can control Cook under the basket but Hannah was hurt when they played this year if I remember correctly so her play was limited.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Don't know what he's like off the court, but I think he's a pretty good coach at achieving results.

images

He has had some issues, not limited to insensitivity, racism, etc..

And he has lost plenty of transfers but man does he have the freshmen now, but….will they stay.

And I’m not throwing shade, just what has happened

He has had some issues, not limited to insensitivity, racism, etc..

And he has lost plenty of transfers but man does he have the freshmen now, but….will they stay.

And I’m not throwing shade, just what has happened
He can’t be too bad cm....he’s been at ISU for a long time. And most of those years he has has above average teams...
Sometimes it’s just as easy to give the devil his dues...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT