ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news about poster

You tell jokes and I’ll show Ella

KhFSqbE.jpg
You are going to have to post updates of her. She was a big deal when he announced his diagnosis.

I had a heartfelt conversation with his family member. Unfortunately he has passed. Jeremy is a family member.

RIP young man: we appreciated your posts.

Please respect his Facebook because they would like to keep it up.
Wait, so what in the actual fook is going on? I don’t know what to think. So he did die and his uncle uses the same made up word Booft? I mean, how would they both know to spell it the same way? It is all very sus.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
Wait, so what in the actual fook is going on? I don’t know what to think. So he did die and his uncle uses the same made up word Booft? I mean, how would they both know to spell it the same way? It is all very sus.
His uncle, Jeremy, with the jawatkins handle. What’s the a stand for?

Reactions: Moral
This thread is like a 6-episode Netflix series. The whole episode sucks until the very end and then you want to watch the next one right away.

So is he dead? RIP in peace if so.

Maybe @jawatkins can give us some confirmation and conclusion on this all.

This thread is like a 6-episode Netflix series. The whole episode sucks until the very end and then you want to watch the next one right away.

So is he dead? RIP in peace if so.

Maybe @jawatkins can give us some confirmation and conclusion on this all.
I confirmed earlier. Let’s just all remember him as a quality poster like Natural was. And it looks like the pup is well taken care of

Middle initial maybe. Anyway, I understand what his purported uncle says, I just don’t know what to make of it given the implausibility of two different people using the “word” Booft with correct spelling.
My wife’s family all uses weird made up words from my deceased FIL! He made up all kinds of crazy words.

Couldnt read this thread, but RIP, James.

My best friend was diagnosed at age 40. His kids were 19, 17, and 13 at the time. He tried to be there and be as present for them as he could for as long as he could.

If not for them, I think he would have killed himself, and I wouldnt have blamed him, either.
When my middle was in pre-school, he had a handful of buddies he hung out with a lot. By the time the kids were in 1st or 2nd grade, the mom of one of them was diagnosed with ALS. Pretty sure she died when the kids were in 4th grade. She got through it with as much grace and dignity as is possible, but it’s just an awful disease. RIP James.

One of the first deaths I remember in my time here was lil_zaphod. He was 100% anti-breeder and he and I got into some arguments over it way back in the day. Once he was out as being sick and heading to a bad end, I realized we actually knew each other back in HS. We weren’t tight (he was 2 years ahead of me, but we were in some classes and activities together), but damn, this can be a small world sometimes. I’ll pour one out for James, for Nat and for lil_zaphod (among others).

When my middle was in pre-school, he had a handful of buddies he hung out with a lot. By the time the kids were in 1st or 2nd grade, the mom of one of them was diagnosed with ALS. Pretty sure she died when the kids were in 4th grade. She got through it with as much grace and dignity as is possible, but it’s just an awful disease. RIP James.

One of the first deaths I remember in my time here was lil_zaphod. He was 100% anti-breeder and he and I got into some arguments over it way back in the day. Once he was out as being sick and heading to a bad end, I realized we actually knew each other back in HS. We weren’t tight (he was 2 years ahead of me, but we were in some classes and activities together), but damn, this can be a small world sometimes. I’ll pour one out for James, for Nat and for lil_zaphod (among others).
Anti breeder?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT