ADVERTISEMENT

Safe space thread- Let's be honest.....why are you voting for Trump in 2024?

Curious if you can articulate how Biden being POTUS has personally affected your life for the worse. What policy or action did he take that directly impacted you that wasn't already in play during the Trump era?
Normalizing transgenderism is a big one for me. (Although this has lessened because of the laws passed in iowa)
Inflation due to gov spending
Opening the us border
Decline in race relations

Those are the first ones that come to mind

Normalizing transgenderism is a big one for me. (Although this has lessened because of the laws passed in iowa)
Opening the us border

How has "normalization of transgenderism" actually affected your life? How can you claim that Biden has caused a decline in race relations?

I work in healthcare and I care for these people. I have have seen lots of kids mutilate themselves because adults tell them they can. It's sickening.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

I work in healthcare and I care for these people. I have have seen lots of kids mutilate themselves because adults tell them they can. It's sickening.
Wouldn’t self-mutilization and attempted suicide be the most profound expressions of someone not feeling normal? Or, are you talking about gender reassignment surgery?

Last edited:
Opening the us border

And those have affected your daily life how? I ask specific to yourself how Biden vs. Trump in office has changed your life. What you cited is just GOP talking points.

And those have affected your daily life how? I ask specific to yourself how Biden vs. Trump in office has changed your life. What you cited is just GOP talking points.
What's your point?

My purchasing power has dropped significantly under biden.

How were things worse under trump for you?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If you are a conservative and vote for Trump over Desantis, then you need your head examined

If you are a conservative and vote for Trump over Desantis, then you need your head examined
Then I'd say the majority of the conservatives need their head examined because Trump will easily be the nominee.

What's your point?

My purchasing power has dropped significantly under biden.

How were things worse under trump for you?
How does transgenderism affect you? Your purchasing power dropped due to a pandemic that destroyed supply channels. And it is improving under Biden. The border is not open. That's just an ignorant parroting of right wing propaganda.

Race relations? You can't be serious. How many BLM marches have we had since Biden was elected? The biggest issues with race relations are the efforts of right wingers.

Then I'd say the majority of the conservatives need their head examined because Trump will easily be the nominee.
If Desantis wins Iowa it’s a new ball game, plus if Trump gets convicted that will have huge implications

If Desantis wins Iowa it’s a new ball game, plus if Trump gets convicted that will have huge implications
You do realize that even if Desantis is the nominee, there's going to be a boat load of Trump write-in votes. His die hard supporters are so stupid, they probably think they could get enough write-ins to get him elected. And that's whether he gets convicted or not. Either way, there's going to be a ton of people still voting for him.

Which means any other nominee, won't stand a chance either.

You do realize that even if Desantis is the nominee, there's going to be a boat load of Trump write-in votes. His die hard supporters are so stupid, they probably think they could get enough write-ins to get him elected. And that's whether he gets convicted or not. Either way, there's going to be a ton of people still voting for him.

Which means any other nominee, won't stand a chance either.
I think there will be a lot of independents that will come over to Desantis to make the general very competitive

I think there will be a lot of independents that will come over to Desantis to make the general very competitive
I don't. Him putting that absurd 6 week abortion ban through in Florida will be held over his head. That won't get independents to come his way. Plus nobody wants to vote for a man that wears high heels.

I don't. Him putting that absurd 6 week abortion ban through in Florida will be held over his head. That won't get independents to come his way. Plus nobody wants to vote for a man that wears high heels.
Economy > abortion

Are you really falling for the Trump BS that he wears heels?

Trump left the Paris agreement and left the WHO.

If the USA wants to maintain a democracy, we need to avoid entering into agreements that get to dictate our actions. The Paris agreement and who want to tell all members what policies to pass.

The who pandemic treaty is a great example of this.

Biden wants to give away our decision making ability to the global leaders.
You forgot the treaty with Iran, Slick.

Your beliefs are based on right wing opinion media bullshit, you act as if climate change is fake and that the WHO purposely downplayed Covid 19 - not Trump.

Your head is stuck up the right wing opinion media's ass - take a breath and quit being so dependent on idiocy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT