ADVERTISEMENT

Safe space thread- Let's be honest.....why are you voting for Trump in 2024?

Supporters of stakeholder capitalism believe that serving the interests of all stakeholders, as opposed to only shareholders, is essential to the long-term success of any business. Notably, they make the case for stakeholder capitalism being a sensible business decision in addition to being an ethical choice.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• Stakeholder capitalism proposes that corporations should serve the interests of all their stakeholders, and not just shareholders.
  • Stakeholders can include investors, owners, employees, vendors, customers, and the general public at large.
  • The focus is on long-term value creation, not merely enhancing shareholder value.
  • Historically, considering all stakeholders was the norm in the U.S. until Milton Friedman argued that corporate executives are only beholden to shareholders.
  • Supporters of stakeholder capitalism today believe this priority on all entities should replace shareholder primacy.
I would have to give this more thought. My gut tells me I don’t like it, and that corporations should serve their shareholders first. If the government wants to shape behavior, it can provide incentives. I also believe that this would maximize tax revenue, which the government can use for public good.

Never heard of that term before. Lay it out and I will evaluate. Always open to new ideas.
Here is a lot of information, but I hope everyone takes a look at it. This stuff will impact all of us eventually. Our country/world is changing right before our eyes. I have tried to provide links that will show you that this stuff is real and not a conspiracy. Our government is not straightforward with what they are doing, but the WEF has lots of information out there on this stuff and they are remarkably transparent (if you ask the right questions). The WEF is more of a think tank and their ideas and plans are fluid depending on how the ideas are received by the people, so everything is subject to change.

Im sure most people will not even look at this info, but, I think the first step is to acknowlege that this is not a conspiracy and it is happening. From there we can discuss whether these changes are a good thing or a bad thing for America. (I do not believe this is a left or a right issue, although democrats tend to buy in at a higher rate).

Summary of Stakeholder Capitalism:

We are moving from Shareholder capitalism to Stakeholder Capitalism without Americans even knowing it.

Why did we have all the companies go woke last year? (think Target and Bud Light) Its part of the plan

Stakeholder capitalism metrics

For those who don't know, the WEF is an organization that has participants from all the western countries and it is basically where many of these agendas are formed. There is a yearly meeting in Davos where the world's elite attend to discuss what they want the world to look like.

FWIW, The Bill Gates Foundation is the largest private donor to both the WEF and the WHO. Accounting for 88% of the WHOs private donations. He is also the top private donor to the WEF.

One of the key components of the global stakeholder capitalism is taking care of the environment. This is where the idea to push a climate change emergency came from.

This is also where the idea of a 15 minute city came from.
The following is a link to the C40. You can find all the cities who have signed on to go to smart cities (precursor to 15 minute cities).

DEI/ESG was born from this collaboration of global elite and WEF.
You can see these ideas being pushed in American policies with how the left have brought racial issues, trans, and climate into the mainstream.

I also encourage you to look at the proposed WHO global pandemic treaty that will be voted on in May 2024.

You can see that DEI/ESG is a main theme in the new changes to this treaty. This treaty gives the WHO the ability to declare a pandemic emergency, whether it is real or perceived and the WHO would be able to dictate the response from each country.

This pandemic treaty is not labeled as a "treaty" though, because that would require congress to vote on it. This is an "accord" so it can circumvent the wish of the people.

Central bank digital currency is another part of this agenda. The digital currency will allow more surveillance and control of the people. Think of how the bank accounts of the Canadian truckers were frozen when they were protesting covid vaccines. A CBDC will make this be commonplace. Trudeau is one of the WEF young leaders.

This article from the WHO talks about surveillance on people in Uganda for Covid like it is a good thing (I don't believe it is). This is the type of surveillance that is currently being done in the USA so they can narrow down the propaganda to have the most impact. Scary stuff.
Quote from article: "We believe we need to vaccinate 30% of the population with “good information,” in order to have a certain degree of ‘herd” immunity against misinformation.”

Links to check out:
History of the WEF: https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_A_Partner_in_Shaping_History.pdf - Bill Clinton was the first American president to attend the WEF conference. pg. 96
Agenda 2030, https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

Supporters of stakeholder capitalism believe that serving the interests of all stakeholders, as opposed to only shareholders, is essential to the long-term success of any business. Notably, they make the case for stakeholder capitalism being a sensible business decision in addition to being an ethical choice.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• Stakeholder capitalism proposes that corporations should serve the interests of all their stakeholders, and not just shareholders.
  • Stakeholders can include investors, owners, employees, vendors, customers, and the general public at large.
  • The focus is on long-term value creation, not merely enhancing shareholder value.
  • Historically, considering all stakeholders was the norm in the U.S. until Milton Friedman argued that corporate executives are only beholden to shareholders.
  • Supporters of stakeholder capitalism today believe this priority on all entities should replace shareholder primacy.
Does this mean that you think the transition to stakeholder capitalism is happening? Do you think the government is being upfront about this?

You're not wrong about this difference between the two. I have issues with the current "growth" economic model. I don't believe it is sustainable long term. But if we want a democracy, we have to handle this with transparency, and that is not currently happening.

The transition from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism will be the death of our democracy. It puts all the power in the hands of the few UNELECTED elite. The people are a very small piece of the stakeholder pie, so our well being will be at the mercy of the elite.

At the very least, we should be having a real discussion about the direction our country will go. Instead, Biden is ramming the stakeholder capitalism model down our throat and disguising it as DEI, surveillance to ensure safety, Climate change, Racial tensions, infringements on our freedom of speech, etc. This is not the way a democracy works and it will lead to major unrest or war if it continues for another 4 years or more.

Does this mean that you think the transition to stakeholder capitalism is happening? Do you think the government is being upfront about this?

You're not wrong about this difference between the two. I have issues with the current "growth" economic model. I don't believe it is sustainable long term. But if we want a democracy, we have to handle this with transparency, and that is not currently happening.

The transition from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism will be the death of our democracy. It puts all the power in the hands of the few UNELECTED elite. The people are a very small piece of the stakeholder pie, so our well being will be at the mercy of the elite.

At the very least, we should be having a real discussion about the direction our country will go. Instead, Biden is ramming the stakeholder capitalism model down our throat and disguising it as DEI, surveillance to ensure safety, Climate change, Racial tensions, infringements on our freedom of speech, etc. This is not the way a democracy works and it will lead to major unrest or war if it continues for another 4 years or more.
I think many successful companies are realizing that a sole focus on shareholder return is a shortsighted strategy.

I don't think you understand how trolling works. Take your quick responses for example, or the fact that you'll be voting for yourself in the presidential election next November.
I understand completely which is why I shut you down quickly. Your insecurity drives your trolling efforts. Getting abused over and over doesn't matter to you - it's attention.

You're a sad little elf.

I understand completely which is why I shut you down quickly. Your insecurity drives your trolling efforts. Getting abused over and over doesn't matter to you - it's attention.

You're a sad little elf.
Lol, nah you're just doing what's called deflecting. It's a defense mechanism when people don't know how else to handle a troll. Just keep repeating that you did something you didn't actually do, and that you're winning and if you keep saying it enough that the trolling will eventually stop.

The reality is that you just want it to stop because you don't like what I'm saying, but you keep responding because you can't help it.

:cool:

That's why you stopped asking me if I was voting for Trump in a thread I created to shame people voting for Trump, and why you won't vote for anyone but the candidate the Democrats tell you to vote for............

Just sayin.

Lol, nah you're just doing what's called deflecting. It's a defense mechanism when people don't know how else to handle a troll. Just keep repeating that you did something you didn't actually do, and that you're winning and if you keep saying it enough that the trolling will eventually stop.

The reality is that you just want it to stop because you don't like what I'm saying, but you keep responding because you can't help it.

:cool:

That's why you stopped asking me if I was voting for Trump in a thread I created to shame people voting for Trump, and why you won't vote for anyone but the candidate the Democrats tell you to vote for............

Just sayin.
No. I relish watching those of you who are so needy for attention flail about like you are doing.

Carry on.

No. I relish watching those of you who are so needy for attention flail about like you are doing.

Carry on.
Lol another deflection post. It's funny because you've changed your tune at least 3 different times since you first replied to me.

This can stop. You just have to vote for yourself in the next election....... ;)

Amused, not triggered. Can hardly wait to see your next foolish post.

But I get it. It's important to you to have the last word so I'll oblige. You have so little. I'll give you this.
Lol, these were your first responses to me. Funny how your tune changes because you didn't like where the conversation went:

When asked if you'll vote for Trump...
I have not and will never.
When asked if you'll vote for Biden....
If he is the candidate against Trump, absolutely.

Are you voting for Trump?
It's not my fault you came into my thread already triggered from responding to others. ;)

Lol, these were your first responses to me. Funny how your tune changes because you didn't like where the conversation went:

When asked if you'll vote for Trump...

When asked if you'll vote for Biden....

It's not my fault you came into my thread already triggered from responding to others. ;)
Lol - I knew you would have to respond. It's been fun pulling your strings, puppet boy, but I'm bored with it now.

Carry on.
spank GIF

Lol - I knew you would have to respond. It's been fun pulling your strings, puppet boy, but I'm bored with it now. (You're lying to a liar.......come on now.)
And I knew you'd respond with that. I even warned you, but you did it anyways.

I've been 10 steps ahead of you this entire time, but you seem to want to keep making all the same mistakes I've already told you you're making........

It's sad, but entertaining nonetheless.

That's what this thread is for. :cool:

I think many successful companies are realizing that a sole focus on shareholder return is a shortsighted strategy.
I posted a link earlier showing Bank of America on the WEF website talking about how they have bought into the ESG metrics. I have no doubt they are part of the transition to stakeholder capitalism.

What you have not answered is, why don't Americans know about stakeholder capitalism if as you say, "many successful companies are realizing that a sole focus on shareholder return is a shortsighted strategy." What are these successful companies moving to if shareholder capitalism is not the best strategy?

I posted a link earlier showing Bank of America on the WEF website talking about how they have bought into the ESG metrics. I have no doubt they are part of the transition to stakeholder capitalism.

What you have not answered is, why don't Americans know about stakeholder capitalism if as you say, "many successful companies are realizing that a sole focus on shareholder return is a shortsighted strategy." What are these successful companies moving to if shareholder capitalism is not the best strategy?
The vast, vast majority of Americans have no clue about any corporate strategy. Let alone a relatively new term.

You will not be ridiculed by anyone (except me).

So feel free, and safe, to give your honest reasons as to why he is the best choice to be this country's President (again) out of the 330+ million other people residing in this country.

Aaaaaaannnnnnd ready go! :D

P.S. I don't vote, so thank you for assuming my political affiliation. :)

Also p.s. stay on topic and do not answer questions with more questions directed at me about politics. You will be shot.........again, this is a safe space. Don't change that.
If you want a rainbow you first have to accept the storm that proceeds it.

I vote Trump because he loves America and like all the other patriots, he is sick of the corruption in our Government. Also, I love how he triggers all of the sissies, which includes the majority of this board. So suck on that, ya little bitches.

But then he put his family in positions of power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT