ADVERTISEMENT

Safe space thread- Let's be honest.....why are you voting for Trump in 2024?

68470320_10215296902399248_8713305534712774656_n.jpg
Childish misdirection.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Never heard of that term before. Lay it out and I will evaluate. Always open to new ideas.
I realize I went a little overboard with the information the other day. I gave the deep dive version and you were likely looking for a brief overview. Here are 2 links that do a good job of giving a short explanation of what stakeholder capitalism is and what some of the downsides may be.

I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.

Here is a lot of information, but I hope everyone takes a look at it. This stuff will impact all of us eventually. Our country/world is changing right before our eyes. I have tried to provide links that will show you that this stuff is real and not a conspiracy. Our government is not straightforward with what they are doing, but the WEF has lots of information out there on this stuff and they are remarkably transparent (if you ask the right questions). The WEF is more of a think tank and their ideas and plans are fluid depending on how the ideas are received by the people, so everything is subject to change.

Im sure most people will not even look at this info, but, I think the first step is to acknowlege that this is not a conspiracy and it is happening. From there we can discuss whether these changes are a good thing or a bad thing for America. (I do not believe this is a left or a right issue, although democrats tend to buy in at a higher rate).

Summary of Stakeholder Capitalism:

We are moving from Shareholder capitalism to Stakeholder Capitalism without Americans even knowing it.

Why did we have all the companies go woke last year? (think Target and Bud Light) Its part of the plan

Stakeholder capitalism metrics

For those who don't know, the WEF is an organization that has participants from all the western countries and it is basically where many of these agendas are formed. There is a yearly meeting in Davos where the world's elite attend to discuss what they want the world to look like.

FWIW, The Bill Gates Foundation is the largest private donor to both the WEF and the WHO. Accounting for 88% of the WHOs private donations. He is also the top private donor to the WEF.

One of the key components of the global stakeholder capitalism is taking care of the environment. This is where the idea to push a climate change emergency came from.

This is also where the idea of a 15 minute city came from.
The following is a link to the C40. You can find all the cities who have signed on to go to smart cities (precursor to 15 minute cities).

DEI/ESG was born from this collaboration of global elite and WEF.
You can see these ideas being pushed in American policies with how the left have brought racial issues, trans, and climate into the mainstream.

I also encourage you to look at the proposed WHO global pandemic treaty that will be voted on in May 2024.

You can see that DEI/ESG is a main theme in the new changes to this treaty. This treaty gives the WHO the ability to declare a pandemic emergency, whether it is real or perceived and the WHO would be able to dictate the response from each country.

This pandemic treaty is not labeled as a "treaty" though, because that would require congress to vote on it. This is an "accord" so it can circumvent the wish of the people.

Central bank digital currency is another part of this agenda. The digital currency will allow more surveillance and control of the people. Think of how the bank accounts of the Canadian truckers were frozen when they were protesting covid vaccines. A CBDC will make this be commonplace. Trudeau is one of the WEF young leaders.

This article from the WHO talks about surveillance on people in Uganda for Covid like it is a good thing (I don't believe it is). This is the type of surveillance that is currently being done in the USA so they can narrow down the propaganda to have the most impact. Scary stuff.
Quote from article: "We believe we need to vaccinate 30% of the population with “good information,” in order to have a certain degree of ‘herd” immunity against misinformation.”

Links to check out:
History of the WEF: https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_A_Partner_in_Shaping_History.pdf - Bill Clinton was the first American president to attend the WEF conference. pg. 96
Agenda 2030, https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

I realize I went a little overboard with the information the other day. I gave the deep dive version and you were likely looking for a brief overview. Here are 2 links that do a good job of giving a short explanation of what stakeholder capitalism is and what some of the downsides may be.

I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.
Not a fan, as I understand it. I would stand by my other post where companies should maximize return for shareholders, within the rule of law and corporate mission. I prefer laws, tax incentives, etc be left to the government, so they apply to all players in the game. That does not mean long term strategy for a company doesn’t forgo short term profits, so as not to kill a golden goose. But otherwise, who determines who is a stakeholder, the size of their stake, and authority effectuating their claimed stake?

Reactions: Hawk_82
WTF are you talking about. Biden made all this stuff political.

Biden has taken identity politics to a new level.

The left are the leaders of propaganda. They have convinced half the western world that we are better off when the left gets to decide what is truth or misinformation.

They have convinced Americans to be ok with constant surveillance in the name of safety.

The establishment (R and D) are actively trying to create a global government and are remarkably open about this goal; except too many people are either too stupid, lazy, or stubborn to learn about it.

Trump seems to be anti-establishment and I will support that any day instead of supporting the establishment.
Animated GIF

The left are the leaders of propaganda. They have convinced half the western world that we are better off when the left gets to decide what is truth or misinformation.

They have convinced Americans to be ok with constant surveillance in the name of safety.

The establishment (R and D) are actively trying to create a global government and are remarkably open about this goal; except too many people are either too stupid, lazy, or stubborn to learn about it.

Trump seems to be anti-establishment and I will support that any day instead of supporting the establishment.
The left are not the leaders of propaganda. Politics and propaganda are part of both parties. Here is my take:
  • I believe in establishment and the rule of law, as they provide clear rules which allow markets to operate efficiently.
  • The rule of law should be formulated and promulgated based upon sound policy choices and furthering national objectives.
  • Within the confine of those rules, the market should be left to operate freely to maximize wealth and tax revenue.
  • In turn, tax revenue should pay for public goods and services.
To me, the "right" and "left" just differ on how public goods and services are defined and what, at a minimum, they should include, and who, at a minimum, should receive them.

One of the many problems with Trump is that he wants rules to apply to everyone but him. He is not so much "anti-establishment" is he is an aspiring despot. A vote for Trump is a vote against the democratic rule of law provided for by our forefathers.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattymoknows
If it's the same two options as in 2020, I'll be voting third party. It's rather embarrassing we're sticking with either of these men, who should be entering a long term care facility rather than the white house.

A man can't really be a woman and vice versa, chromosomes win out every time.

Science trumps everything.

Kinda like the evolution argument right libs?
Individual freedoms trump everything. Punk ass busybodies who dictate their fears onto society are weak minded ****s.

That punk ass busybody who wrote the book asking what a woman is made it political you idiot.

Get a ****ing life.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

Supporting Trump because he's anti establishment is ****ing hilarious bruh - you're not thinking one bit about Trump's obvious threat to our democracy, are you? Anti establishment, lmao.

Not a fan, as I understand it. I would stand by my other post where companies should maximize return for shareholders, within the rule of law and corporate mission. I prefer laws, tax incentives, etc be left to the government, so they apply to all players in the game. That does not mean long term strategy for a company doesn’t forgo short term profits, so as not to kill a golden goose. But otherwise, who determines who is a stakeholder, the size of their stake, and authority effectuating their claimed stake?
The company determines those things. And they are starting to do it already. Successful strategies today require companies to consider factors other than shareholder value in the short term. Some of it begrudgingly but often as a competitive strategy.

For all those who think that Trump "loves America", guess who said this about Trump:

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” he continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” he concluded. “God help us.”

Supporting Trump because he's anti establishment is ****ing hilarious bruh - you're not thinking one bit about Trump's obvious threat to our democracy, are you? Anti establishment, lmao.
Trump left the Paris agreement and left the WHO.

If the USA wants to maintain a democracy, we need to avoid entering into agreements that get to dictate our actions. The Paris agreement and who want to tell all members what policies to pass.

The who pandemic treaty is a great example of this.

Biden wants to give away our decision making ability to the global leaders.

Trump left the Paris agreement and left the WHO.

If the USA wants to maintain a democracy, we need to avoid entering into agreements that get to dictate our actions. The Paris agreement and who want to tell all members what policies to pass.

The who pandemic treaty is a great example of this.

Biden wants to give away our decision making ability to the global leaders.
So you are against the US getting into any treaty. Figures.

So you are against the US getting into any treaty. Figures.
I said the who and Paris agreement.

Have you read what the who pandemic treaty does? It unilaterally gives the WHO the ability to declare a pandemic and how we must respond to it.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The company determines those things. And they are starting to do it already. Successful strategies today require companies to consider factors other than shareholder value in the short term. Some of it begrudgingly but often as a competitive strategy.
Many of these companies dont buy into these principles and neither do their shareholders. It is large companies like blackrock, vanguard, and statestreet who are able to force behavior because they have so much power. Larry Fink is on record saying this.

Reactions: RileyHawk
OH. THE. FVCKING. HORROR.
Nothing could possibly go wrong when you let an organization that is highly controlled by China direct policy in the usa.

How did China handle covid? If this treaty were in place, the who could have forced us to have the same response as China.

Nothing could possibly go wrong when you let an organization that is highly controlled by China direct policy in the usa.

How did China handle covid? If this treaty were in place, the who could have forced us to have the same response as China.

That's not what that says

It certainly raises interesting questions as to the duty of loyalty, and other duties, and to whom they are owed. I am, for the most part, in favor a company doing whatever it wants within the confines of the law. I just think that society is better served on issues such as the environment, with top (the government) down (the public) policy decisions, rather than hoping for the best from the bottom up. It is more consistent and hopefully thoroughly weighs competing interests.

Many of these companies dont buy into these principles and neither do their shareholders. It is large companies like blackrock, vanguard, and statestreet who are able to force behavior because they have so much power. Larry Fink is on record saying this.
You are ignorant in this matter. Another in a long line.

No. You are wrong.

It certainly raises interesting questions as to the duty of loyalty, and other duties, and to whom they are owed. I am, for the most part, in favor a company doing whatever it wants within the confines of the law. I just think that society is better served on issues such as the environment, with top (the government) down (the public) policy decisions, rather than hoping for the best from the bottom up. It is more consistent and hopefully thoroughly weighs competing interests.
It's not either/or.

Because life was better when trump was president than it is with Biden.

I can't vote for anyone who thinks a man can really be a woman. This is a good barometer to tell you if a person will buy into the propaganda.
Curious if you can articulate how Biden being POTUS has personally affected your life for the worse. What policy or action did he take that directly impacted you that wasn't already in play during the Trump era?

Curious if you can articulate how Biden being POTUS has personally affected your life for the worse. What policy or action did he take that directly impacted you that wasn't already in play during the Trump era?
Too Damn High Rent GIF

The rent, or gas, or groceries, is too damn high! You know, the typical GOP clichéd response. It's all Biden's fault you know? Everything was perfect under Trump! 😉

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT