ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule poster

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Did I see correctly that the university is not printing out any posters for this year? Pretty bummed if they aren’t like they know the season won’t happen.

Did I see correctly that the university is not printing out any posters for this year? Pretty bummed if they aren’t like they know the season won’t happen.
The schedule is likely to be very fluid. Printing posters with dates that are almost certain to change doesn’t make much sense.

Well some people like to have these posters just to have the poster. I have a collection of years past and like collecting them. Not everyone has the poster just to see who iowa is playing during a specific week. I don’t expect a new poster every time the schedule changes lol

Well some people like to have these posters just to have the poster. I have a collection of years past and like collecting them. Not everyone has the poster just to see who iowa is playing during a specific week. I don’t expect a new poster every time the schedule changes lol
Real. World. Problems. ;)

I know right! Just don’t really understand why they can’t print them off. Could add a little excitement during these crummy times.

I personally think it would be awesome and unique. They normally give them away for free. I know it is peanuts for the athletic department but they are probably in cost cutting mode. There is also some chance the season doesn't go and they have a bunch of posters printed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT